Communication 23: Ren

I'll keep it short for you all! Sorry for being on hiatus for such a long time! But I'm back! At least, for a little while. And yes, I have been working on this series while I was gone!

Sonoda is a student who goes to Itan Private High School.

Sonoda - I am told that I am just another student in Itan High, and that may be correct, but what is special, or, something special about me, is that I am friends with Tadano, Hito, Komi, and Shoko. Four of the most good looking people that I could know.

A mysterious figure approaches him, and it's about to grab his neck.

Communication 23: Ren  (I wish I couldn't write this communication, but I have to, so I will.)

Yamai is an ordinary student that goes to Itan Private High School.

Yamai - My name is Ren Yamai. I'm an ordinary high school student. I'm so ordinary, that I don't like to study. I like fashion. I worry about lots of things, but I also have lots of friends, so I'm happy! That's normal, right? And right now... "Oh!" ...I've got a crush. On Shouko Komi, Shoko Komi, Hito Tadano, and recently, Hitohito Tadano.

At school.

Yamai is following the Komi and the Tadano twins.

Yamai - The Komis kneeling. The Tadanos walking. Them climbing stairs. Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano Komi Tadano "Oh wow! Oh wow oh wow!"

This of course, spooks the four.

Yamai - Gasp! Oh no! They are all so pretty I was tripping! That's bad! Like, really bad! It's rude to stare so much.

She follows them, and smells their aroma.

Yamai - Wow, they smell heavenly!

She sees something.

Yamai - Is this a strand of their hair?!

Short answer, yes. Longer answer, I wish it wasn't.

Yamai - This hue, silkiness and fragrance... it must be!

She licks the groups' strands of hair. Yeah... I completely regret doing this communication.

Yamai - Today, I will make them mine! My friend, that is. I will make them my friend! I need to calm down. For now, I'll just say hello. That will get me one step closer. Okay, here goes.

She goes to them.

Yamai - "Good Morning, Ko-"

Agari - "Wah! K-K-K-Komis! T-T-T-Tadanos! G-Good Morning! Oops! S-S-Sorry! A d-dog shouldn't t-talk! Tee hee-" (Agari was informed about Hito and Shoko, and vice versa.)

Yamai has put on an Oni (Demon) mask

Agari - "-hee."

Yamai is getting mad.

Agari - "G-Gyaah! S-Sorry!"

She runs off.

Yamai - Tch! What's her problem?! She's a total wreck, but she spoke to their holiness! Peh! "Hmm..." Pull yourself together...She tries again.

Yamai - "Good morning, T-"

Najimi - "Mornin', you guys!"

Yamai is really mad.

Najimi is just talking to the Komi twins and the Tadano twins.

Najimi - "And then... Hm?"

Najimi looks behind Komi and sees Yamai.

Najimi - "Yamai? Good morning!"

Yamai - "Oh... Good morning, Najimi! You're overly energetic again today!"

Najimi - "Overly?"

Yamai - "Oh! And Komi! And Tadano! And Tadano! And Komi! Good morning!" Yes! I did it! There was interference, but I finally said good morning!

The four just stay quiet, staring into Yamai.

Yamai - ?!

Yamai seems to be a little scared.

Yamai - "Umm... Oh no!"

Najimi - "Um... Yamai? This is..."

Yamai's whole aura changes from fear to what... lust? Please... no...

Yamai - They are so amazing!!

Najimi - "Hm? Huh?"

Yamai - I'm so relieved. I mean, if a nobody like me got fresh with their highnesses and they spoke back, they'd be selling themselves cheap!! I'm so happy they ignored me!

Najimi - "Y... Yamai?"

Yamai - "Um, Najimi? Come here."

Najimi - ? ? ?

Komi and the twins are trembling for an unknown reason. Probably because of Yamai...

Yamai - "Najimi, I've been meaning to ask... what's with you and them?"

Najimi - "Um, Yamai? You're acting strange..."

Yamai - "Just answer the question!"

Najimi - "W-We're friends, but..."

Yamai - "F[Nope] you!"

Najimi - What?!

Yamai - "Oops. That was a sneeze. Silly me!"

Najimi - You can't mistake that for a sneeze!!

Communication 23 - The End