Odyssey 100

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

"I get why your father named you Asteria now," said Bellamy, his gaze fixed on the stars above. 

"You finally uncovered my deepest secret, Blake?" she replied, her voice soft yet filled with a hint of amusement.

''Goddess of stars, right? while the moon is the one that takes attention to them, stars are the ones we see every time we need to look up to the sky. While the moon can hide whenever it wants, stars are always there for you, to guide you. I believe that's what you meant for your father, a guide...a light."

Asteria's heart swelled at his words, a warmth spreading through her. "That's what you mean to me," Bellamy added, his eyes finally turning to meet hers, a silent promise shining in their depths.

In the depths of space, aboard a station clinging desperately to survival, there exists a girl named Asteria Montgomery. Bearer of the rarest of bloodlines, a secret she has guarded with her life. To all who know her, she is nothing but a ghost among the crowded corridors, unnoticed and unremarkable.

But when Chancellor Jaha uncovers her identity, everything changes. At just fourteen, Asteria's world is torn apart, her very existence deemed a threat to the station's fragile peace. Locked away in isolation for years, she dreams of freedom.

Finally, the Council decides her fate: banishment to Earth, alongside ninety-nine other criminals. For Asteria, it is a chance at redemption, an opportunity to carve her own path where her blood no longer dictates her destiny.

This is the odyssey of Asteria Montgomery, a tale of courage, resilience, and the unyielding spirit of humanity as she claims her destiny among the stars. 

                           ‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

           Jessica Alba  as  Asteria Montgomery

"I didn't choose the criminal life, but I'm definitely rocking it better than anyone else in the galaxy."