BOOK TWO | Author's Note

Hey Wattpaders!

First, I want to just say a big thank you for following me, unprepared, on this journey. It was hard at times, but just being passionate about finishing this book, got me to sit down and type away. I want to thank you for all your kind words and comments, as well as your votes. None of this would be possible without you. Truly, I mean it. I just wrote the book, but you read it. As much as I enjoyed the story and plot, and the songs and quotes and fun facts, I hope you enjoyed it more.

Without further ado, I present BOOK TWO:

Summary:

She lost it all once again.

On the waters of the high sea, Eleanor fights for survival after betrayal comes from the closest. The difference now is that her captor and lover now fight for both his survival as well as her own. With enemies coming for their heads, she hopes to protect her heart in this whole ordeal.

Alexander reels with the choice to leave one man behind.

He did not see the betrayal coming. It makes revenge more sweet. The only problem now is that he does not sit on his throne. The enemy does.  Navigating a strange world and the loyalty of those that follow behind him, will come at a cost.

Neither do both know if that cost will be head or heart.

MOVIE TRAILER

Hope you enjoy, watching this for the first or second time (since it was in the introduction). I'll show it as well in BOOK TWO and as well make a new trailer for BOOK TWO as well)

_____________________________________________

See you soon in book two, where we take on the monstrous high seas and places far from home.