9- About Her

Yanda in the media if yall can see it this time.

"The worst pain is falling in love with a nigga that dont even feel the way that you feel." - Dreezy

ANT

"Daddy, will you sing to me?" my daughter asks. "What? It's late, baby girl, why you wake me up?" I ask, turning the lamp on. Here my five year old daughter is, standing over me staring in my eyes.

"I wanted you to sing me a song like you used to. Polly isn't here, so can I sleep with you?" she asks. "Why can't you sleep alone?" I ask. I'm not trying to be rude or nothing, but I was sleeping good, and I sleep in my boxers and sometimes my dıck hangs out the bottom of them. I really don't feel like putting clothes on.

Her eyes tear up. "Jessie said you don't love me because I'm the only girl. Is that true?" she asks. I sit up. "Turn around." I demand. She does as told. I quickly grab a pair of gym shorts out my drawer then put them on along with a tee shirt. Who knew I'd become somebody's daddy getting woke up in the middle of the night by a curious five year old?

"Alright, come here." I demand. She climbs in bed, then sits on my leg. "Reign, of course I love you. You are my first daughter, that means you're special. I'll love you forever and ever and ever. Even when you grown, you'll always be my favorite girl. You promise you'll be daddy's baby for life?" I ask her. She starts giggling, then kisses my forehead. "Yes. You my favorite boy, Ant." she says. "What I tell you about calling me my first name?" I ask. She laughs, trying to run. "I'm sorry, daddy!" she screams, laughing.

I stop tickling her, then kiss her cheek. "Will you please do my hair tomorrow? I like when you braid it and put beads on it." she says, smiling. "That'll be $50.00." I joke. "Uh uh, daddy. You do my hair for free." she says, sticking her finger in my mouth. I playfully bite her tiny finger, making her scream and laugh. "Yeah, I'll do yo hair princess. Now, can daddy pretty please go back to sleep?" I ask her.

"Hmm... no. Not yet. Will you and mommy ever live together with us? I love my play daddy Montana, but I love you more and I want you and mommy to be together like the Queen and King. Me and my brothers can be the princess and princes and we can get a white horse. Ooh, and you can buy me a pink tiara with lots and lots of diamonds in it, and we can all be happy and I can be a Disney Princess." she exclaims, using her hands as she talks about it, full of excitement. I laugh, then kiss her cheek. "I wish." I admit.

"Where do babies come from?" she asks, rubbing my eyebrows. I shake my head. She's only five, how the fuck am I supposed to explain how I put this pipe on her momma and wala, here she is.

"Well, I put my money in the bank, then nine months later, the bank teller had to give me my money back." I explain, hoping she doesn't question it.

"Huh?" she asks. "Babies come from seeds. I'll tell you when you get older. But me and your mommy made you, Noble, and Majesty because we love each other." I say. "What about Jessie? Did you and his mommy love each other too before she passed away?" she asks. "No... sometimes people do stuff for fun. I love him though. Quit asking all these questions so we can go back to sleep." I say.

She pouts, then lays on my chest. "Sing to me, daddy." she mumbles. I sigh. I'm tired as ever but it's all good. "There's two things I know for sure. She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl." I sing to her, tickling her neck a little, making her laugh.

"Keep it going. I like when you sing that to me. It makes me happy." she says, yawning, cuddling on my chest. I wrap my arm around her tiny body.
"Oh with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right to deserve a hug every mornin' and butterfly kisses at night." I sing to her.