50- Always Love You

Ik these updates are close 2gether but I'm tryin 2 finish this today so make sure u read the previous update.

"Holla if you need me. You always gon' be my boo. Holla if you need me. You know I still got you. If you ever need me to be what you need, girl I'm free. And forever you can holla at me." - Trey Songz

MONTANA

I suddenly regret my decision but I can't go back on my word like that. A blind man could see Jessica's love for Ant. I'd rather her be happy. I practically begged her for a baby because I knew it would come down to this and I wanted a reason to always be in her life. I hope she actually gets pregnant though because if not, I'll be hurt as a bitch.

I'm at my house smoking a blunt, thinking hard on what I just did. I hear the door open. I walk to the front. Darius just walked in with his girlfriend and Jessica. I raise my eyebrow. She a nice girl but that don't give him permission to bring her ass to my safe house.

Jessica walks straight past me, crying as she walks to the back. Darius looks at me. "I think she really did love you... maybe, a little more  than she loved Ant. I wasn't expecting that from her." he mumbles. I shake my head. "Well, it's done now." I say. "You should go talk to her." Diamond mumbles, blinking out a couple of tears. "What in the hell are you crying for?" Darius asks her. "Because... like, that just broke your sister's heart. Oh my God." she says, crying on his chest as he holds her by her waist.

I shake my head then walk back to my room where Jessica's packing up all her stuff. "I didn't say you had to leave. I don't want you to go nowhere yet. I love you and the kids way too much. Come on, Jessica, stay here." I say, taking her bag out her hand. She pushes me. "For what? You don't want me, Montana. So, what the fuck is the point of me being here? So you can string me along and play with my emotions again? It ain't gone fucking happen!" she snaps. "No, you got it all wrong. I do want you, but I can't have you because you in love with Ant and I want nothing but the best for you." I say. She shakes her head no. "Naw. That's a lie. You don't want what's best for me." she says, shaking her head. "Cause if you did, you'd be with me, we'd have our child, and we'd be getting married! If I wanted Ant, I would be with him, why don't you get it?" she screams.

I wrap my arms around her. "I love you so much. You gotta understand where I'm coming from, Jessica." I say, then kiss her cheek. "Get off me. You are not about to play mind games with me. What changed? You were just talking about how I'm your everything, now you breaking up with me! So, what changed?" she yells.

"Look... I ain't trying to get hurt in the end. So, I'd rather let you go." he says. "Sometimes it's best to let what you love go, you see what I'm saying? Please, try to understand." I beg her. She sits on the bed. "Now what? What do I tell my kids, huh? They love you, Montana! I don't know what to fucking do!" she screams. I go and grab her hand. "Go talk to Ant. That's all I want." I say.

She shakes her head. "That's not what I want." she says. "That's what the kids want and need. He didn't give a fuck about Polly, that was obvious. Yall balance each other out. I'll always love you, support you, have your back, and ride for you and that's a promise. Go, baby girl, please be happy." I say.

She starts shaking her head no. "I don't want him." she cries. "Yes you do. You gotta learn how to forgive and forget. I'll always be here for you.  When you need to cry, I'm here. When you need to vent, I'll be right here ready to listen. Shit, ain't nothing changed. Baby girl, I would fight the devil for you. So, don't think I'm turning my back on you. I feel like if me and you are meant to be together, it'll happen whether it's now or ten years from now, it'll happen." I say.

She shakes her head. "Why is this happening to me? I don't want to be with him, I want to be with you." she says. "Quit being stubborn. Just go sit down and talk to him, you know you want to." I say. "I really don't." she says. "Do it for me." I say. She rolls her eyes then stands up.