30- Anger

"I done washed my hands with all this pussy shit." - Lil Boosie

DARIUS

I spent the night in Yanda's hotel room last night, now I'm getting ready to drive back to Miami. Hopefully everyone won't be home by the time I get there because I don't feel like explaining my whereabouts. I need to make something up anyway. I'll lie and say I met a random bitch and went back to her place or something when Jessica, Ant, and Montana ask where I was.

"Do you have to go?" she whines, wrapping her arms around my neck. I look down at her face then smile a little. She is so damn short. "You know I do." I answer. "Can you stay a couple of more hours? I really want to be with you right now." she mumbles. "I know, but I got things I need to take care of and remember, I'm on vacation with my family." I remind her. She sighs then nods her head. "Can I have a kiss then?" she asks, pouting. I lean down then kiss her lips. She pulls away. "Remember, baby, I'm loyal to you, okay?" she hesitantly asks. I find that random comment very weird, but I'm gonna ignore it. "You too, baby." I answer.

-

I'm closer to the the mansion now. That drive was long as hell and the whole drive a million different things were on my mind. My phone starts ringing. I look down, then answer Yanda's call. "Wassup?" I ask. "Darius! Stop... please don't, please.... Darius help me! Somebody trying to kill me!" she screams in my ear, hollering in crying. A gun shot goes off, then the phone hangs up.

My heart starts beating fast. I turn my car around, then start speeding with my emergency lights on. We been through some crazy shit, but I don't want nothing to happen to her. That's my baby.

I call Jessica. She immediately answers, dying laughing in my ear. "What the fuck is funny, Jessica? I need you right now and I know you gonna be mad at me but please... somebody hurting Yanda and I don't know what I'm supposed to do! Please, Jessica!" I beg, wiping the few tears that rolled down my face. She starts laughing. "That somebody might just be me. You never know, brother." she sarcastically says, putting emphasis on the word brother, then hangs up in my face.

My heart starts beating fast as hell as my anger starts rising. I pull over in a gas station parking lot to collect myself and calm down. I put my face in my hands, taking deep breaths. I don't know what she even meant by that bullshit. So so lowdown and trifling. I hate her.

A knock on the window distracts me. I look at the window then raise my eyebrow in confusion. No one's there. I look to my right then scream in fear. Somebody in all black wearing a ski mask is sitting in the passenger seat with two glocks to my head. "Drive, bitch." the guy demands. I've never heard that voice a day in my life.

I take a deep breath then do as told. I don't want to die yet. I'm not my brother or Ant. I don't live life not caring about whether I live or die. I'd actually like to see tomorrow.

MONTANA

My nigga, Lewis walks in my Miami warehouse holding Darius at gun point. He got his arms tied behind his back and tape over his mouth like he should. I pull my gun off my waist. I nod my head in approval. It is what it is. It had to come down to this.

Darius' eyes widen as he stares at me. "Surprise." I say, staring in his eyes to read him. That nigga scared as hell. He starts jerking around trying to talk but his mouth is taped. I smirk. Jessica drags Yanda in here by her hair, banging her against shit in the process. Jessica is dressed in all black wearing a ski mask. She went and snatched the bitch up from the hotel.

Tears start rolling down Darius' face as he stares at his girlfriend. Jessica beat the shit out of her and right now she's unconscious. She got bruises and blood everywhere. That's what her ass get, you don't fuck with nobody I love or that's your ass.