48- Seeds

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ON EVERYTHING IMMA CURSE YA ASS OUT IF U COME FOR ME AFTER THIS. FAIR WARNING :) Don't be immature.

"I just wanna put somethin' in you. And I can tell that you want it too." - Tyrese

JESSICA

Yesterday I took a bath and got straight in the bed. I made Montana get on the couch. I was way too hurt at the moment.

Right now I'm flushing my plan b and birth control pills down the toilet. "Wassup?" Montana asks, walking in the bathroom. I ignore him, then flush it. I turn around and turn the shower on.

"So, I'm talking to myself?" he asks. "Come make your fucking baby." I say, getting in the shower. "Come on. You want a baby so damn bad, come make it." I dryly say. I'm so irritated. He shakes his head. "Naw, you don't want one, I ain't gone make you have one. I'll adopt or some shit." he says, shrugging his shoulders. "No. You pressure me and catch attitudes about it. I'm giving you what you want. If it'll make you do right, please, just come make the damn baby. I'm waiting. I didn't take my pills or nothing, I flushed em. Come on." I say.

"You trippin'." he says. "No, tripping is fathering that bitch child. She ruined our relationship and lied on you and some more. Seriously?" I ask. "No, I ain't fathering her child. I was just helping. I like kids, aight? My girl won't give me one though." he says. "Please, quit being sarcastic. I'm standing here butt naked waiting. Come on, hurry up." I say. He shakes his head. "You so caught up on Ant. You know you wanna have my kids, you just scared of what him and everybody else will say. It's all good though." he says.

"I'm not caught up on shit. I love him but I do what I wanna do. Come on, Montana, we gone make this baby so you can leave me alone about it. Let's go." I say. "No. If imma make a baby, it's gone be special, not cause my girl got an attitude so miss me with that shit." he says.

"I don't have an attitude. I'm sitting here telling you to do it." I say. "Do you really want it?" he asks. "Yes." I mumble. He takes his clothes off then gets in the shower. He starts kissing me on my neck. He stops then shakes his head. "Mane, naw. It ain't going down  like this." he says.

I sigh. "Who cares? Are we making the baby or what?" I ask. "I don't want you to make a permanent decision cause you mad at me. Is it really what you want?" he asks. I sigh. "Yeah, Montana. Might as well." I say. He kisses my lips. "Alright. But like I said, it ain't going down like this. I don't wanna bring my baby in the world like this, you see what I'm saying? You mean too much to me." he says.

I shrug my shoulders. "Well, my twins were conceived on a jail floor so I mean..." I say in all seriousness, making him laugh. "Do I look like Ant to you? You couldn't  pay me to take your virginity or make a child in that filthy ass place, especially if I knew I was coming home soon. I value you too much. So, we gotta do it big when we make this baby." he says.

I nod my head. "But I want you to cut Della off. I'm not playing with you, Montana. That child has a father figure and that's her man. She doesn't need your help. That isn't your child and you're about to have one of your own to focus on." I say. I'm not trying to be selfish, but we're gonna have a baby, so he needs to worry about that.

He smiles. "Done. Any more requests?" he asks. "Yes. You have to do that thing with your tongue that I like." I say. He smirks. "You bold, you know that?" he asks. I chuckle, then move his hands down to my ass. "I know." I say. He laughs. "I'm happy as a bitch." he says. "I bet." I say.

He nods his head, then gets out the shower. "Imma get up with you in a minute. I need to go take care of some business." he says. "Are you serious? You really about to head out after I just agreed to give you a child?" I ask. "Man, it ain't even like that. I was going to try to set something nice up so I can do it the right way." he says.