5- The Real Her

"You must've done this before, this can't be your first time." - Drake

(Short)
DARIUS

I watch, wide eyed as Vonte and Liah stand on their knees, throwing shots back. She took everything except her panties off. Both of them climb on the table, still standing on their knees. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" they scream at the same time like Tarzan or some shit, beating on their chests like gorillas.

Vonte turned her all the way up. He had her smoking a fat ass blunt, he got her drunk as hell, and then she gone off the ecstacy and everybody knows ecstacy can make any woman get buck wild no matter how classy she is.

"Look, Darius! Mardi Gras!" she screams, shaking her titties in front of me as Vonte throws beads on her. I'm trying extremely hard to stay respectful and not do some stuff to her body she'll never forget, but she making that really hard for me right now.

"I got my nıpples pierced. How do they look?" she asks Vonte, putting his hands on them. He pulls away, then hits his blunt. "Uh, uh, only tıtties I'm touching is Jessica's. I'm married." he says, showing her a ring pop on his finger that he was sucking a few seconds ago.

She laughs, then starts twerking to the loud music Vonte has playing on the speakers in here. "I give her that dıck when she actin up!" she sings along, grinding in front of me. Who knew Liah was a freak?

She steps closer. "Get back." I demand. "You like my nıpple piercings?" she asks, rubbing one of her nıpples and massaging her clıt through her panties at the same time.

"Wooooow, D, if you don't break her spine tonight, my nigga! Big brother Vonte give you full permission to break my headboard." he says, laughing as he rolls another blunt.

I look away from her body. "You scared of the the půssy? I know you ain't no virgin so what's the problem?" Vonte asks, laughing as he makes condoms rain on me. "Quit, pervert." I say.

"Why you ain't fuckin her?" he asks as Liah starts twerking hard as hell, trying to get my attention. I face palm myself, ignoring him. "Awwww shit, let me find out you a virgin! Tonight is the niiiiiiiiight, that you make Liah a woman." he sings, pushing Liah down on my lap.

She instantly straddles my lap and starts grinding between my legs to Trey Songz song Slow Motion. Vonte stupid ass turned that on.

"Get off me." I demand. I'm not even really attracted to Liah. She too much of a good girl to me and she already expressed the way she feels about crime. She damn sure won't stick around if she finds out I live with felons, and the people close to me really be in the streets. She ain't even aware of the fact that Vonte is a felon who is still on parole neither.

"Loosen up, Darius." she says, giggling. She grabs my hand, then pulls me up. Fuck it, a dance won't kill me. I lean back a little with one hand on the couch because I want to make sure she is dancing directly on my dıck and nowhere else since I'm way taller than she is.

"Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes. I just wanna see you dance in slow motion." she sings along grinding between my legs. I lean forward, then wrap my arms around her waist, grinding behind her as she dances on me. Vonte grins and records it, taking pictures too. I throw my middle finger up at him, pulling her down on my lap.

She squats between my legs, then bends over, still dancing. I lean back on the couch, trying to figure out where the hell this came from. I guess this is the real her I was asking for earlier.

The song ends, and some love song starts playing. "What's this?" I ask Vonte as Liah straddles my lap, slowly grinding while singing it to me, staring in my eyes, creeping me the fuck out. I know I like eye contact, but damn.

"We get all excited inside every time that we get alone. He still got love in his eyes and I still got love in my soul." she sings, then kisses my neck. "Still, feels like the first time we met. That I kissed and I told you I loved you. We still run around like teenager even though we're grown and married with kids." Vonte sings along with her, holding a picture of Jessica. This nigga is seriously singing to a picture.

"You gay as fuck." I say. "Jessica love this song." he says, smiling at the picture. I shake my head. "What's the name of this?" I ask as Liah continues to dance in my lap, kissing all over my neck, probably leaving a hickey. "Still. Everybody know this shit." Vonte answers me.

I shrug my shoulders, then wrap my arms around Liah. She stands, then grabs my hand, pulling me off the couch. "She wants the diddly. Give her the diddly. I put yall on instagram and twitter." he says. I shake my head. I can already feel the slap in my face Yanda will give me when one of her ratchet ass friends tell her about the pictures and videos Vonte just put on the Internet.

She leads me to one of the guest rooms. I raise my eyebrow. Vonte needs help. This nigga got this room decorated like sesame street with a big ass elmo blanket on the king sized bed.

"I want you, Darius. I always did, I'm ready." Liah says, trying to pull my pants down. I shake my head. "No. You'll be mad in the morning." I say. "No. I'm fine, I swear I want it." she pouts. "Nope. Beg." I say. She laughs, then gets on her knees. "Please, Darius, fūck me. I'm in love with you." she says, playing with herself through her panties.

I face palm myself. It's no way in hell this is her first time with a nigga like she claimed when she was sober. She was definitely lying.

"You are not in love with me. You don't really know me as much as you think." I explain. "Just take my body." she says. I sigh, then let her unzip my pants. "You're erect, I knew you liked me." she says, massaging my dıck through my boxers. For some reason, I feel guilty and I can't stop thinking about how hurt Yanda will be even though she called herself done with me earlier today. "Naw, quit." I say, pushing her hands off me.

I start pulling my pants back up. She snatches them and my Polo boxers down. Her eyes widen, then she lets out a high pitched scream, staring at my dıck. "Darius, that's a monster!" she screams. "Exactly, so I would destroy your ass if I put it in you. Just get back." I demand, fixing my boxers.

She pulls them back down, then puts my dıck deep in her mouth, gagging and everything as she deep throats my shit. My eyes widen in shock.

I close my eyes tight, trying hard to not act like some type of hoe and get to moaning. The girl is a damn liar, this ain't her first time sucking no dıck, she like a professional. "Deeeeeeeet dog it!" Vonte yells, walking in, watching her.

I shake my head, not bothering to make him get out. Vonte is nasty as hell, he enjoys shit like this. I grab the back of her head, then shove my shit all the way down her throat. She snatches away, then starts choking. Vonte laughs. "Hell naw, D, you got a lot to learn. Don't try to kill the hoe." he says.

I ignore him, then put it back in her mouth. She takes it out, then spits on the head. She rubs it with her thumb, then goes back to sucking. "Let me nut on you." I mumble. She pulls away, then opens her mouth wide. I aim my dıck at her mouth, then shoot some on her tongue. I start letting the rest cover her eyes and face. Vonte starts laughing. "Eeeewwww, I'm done!" he yells, walking out. "I love your facial, daddy." Liah says, wiping her face and licking around her lips.

I shake my head. All I view her as is a lying hoe now. Everybody knows the real you will come out when you're under the influence. "Yeah." I mumble as my phone rings. "What?" I snap into the phone at Montana, pulling my pants back up. "You know where Jessica is?" he softly asks. "Nope. Bruh, don't call me with that." I say. "I'm sorry. I messed up, G." he says, crying lightly. I shake my head, then hang up in his face.

My phone starts ringing again. My eyes widen as I stare at Yanda's number. I'll take my chances. "You finally came to your senses?" I ask. "Why, Darius? The main bitch you said you weren't messing with, why?" she sobs in my ear, making me feel bad. "I don't know. Meet me somewhere to talk." I say. "No, fuck off!" she screams, then hangs up. I don't understand why she addresses my drama, then hangs up and never tries to talk about it.

"She's lame. You should be with me." Liah says, trying to kiss on me. I push her off. "You need to sleep that shit off." I say. "Lay with me." she says, bouncing up and down. I look at her crazy. "You stay on the right side, I'll stay on the left." I say. Even though her sucking me off felt good, it made me wonder who else she's played the innocent role with and that shit turned me the hell off.

COMMENT 35
VOTE