Chapter -9

Julia was fake crying and Yoongi was trying to explain Jimin.............. Jimin was not saying anything just standing there with anger.

Jimin: get out from here.

Said to Julia while controlling with anger.

Julia without wasting any time she left from there.

Jimin come in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi: j Jimin b believe me she is t the o one who come inside a and s start throwing herself o on m me.

Jimin: why you let her come inside?

Said while gridding his teeth in anger.

Yoongi: I I was j just.

Jimin: JUST WHAT?

Yoongi got flinch because of sudden out brust of Jimin.

Jimin: did not I said you to not come out of this room........... then why you come out?............. for that bitch.

Yoongi: n no j Jimin b believe me it was n not w what u you t think.

Said with teari eyes

Jimin slapped Yoongi

Jimin: then what.......... tell me what I should think huh?.......... after seeing your little care towards me I thought maybe you start loving me like I do.

Yoongi was shocked after hearing this he was not expecting Jimin to say that.

Yoongi: you love me?

Jimin: yes!!!......... fucking yes I do that's why I come early............ I thought propose you.......... I wanted to surprise you but............ but you are doing this on behind me........... you did not get enough pleasure from me huh.

Jimin throw a punch on Yoongi.....he start beating Yoongi he was punching and kicking him very badly he was in too much in anger.

Jimin: I hate you.......... you profe that you are a cheap person.

Yoongi: Jimin p please listen to me.

Without hearing anything from Yoongi he left from there in anger..........Yoongi was crying.

Jimin was not only angry also he was jealous.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Warning ⚠️
It contains torcher

Jimin come outside of the room

Jimin come outside of the room....... and call someone.......... and then he went to basement.

In basement a girl was tied up with chair and she was in fear.

???: please let me go I will not do this again.

Jimin: do you really think I will let you go from here after what you did.

Jimin goes close to that girl.

Jimin: you touch what's mine.........so now be ready to face the consequences.

Julia: n no s sir p please l leave me sir.

Jimin did listen to her..............there was a table where all time weapon and knife are there............he picked up a sharp knife from table.

Jimin: so you touch him from your this dirty fingers right.

Julia was seeing that knife in Jimin hand with scared face.

Julia: s s si r p please n no.

Jimin held Julia hand and then start cutting her finger one by one.

Julia: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...........pl lease........... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Julia was crying and begging to Jimin to leave her .

Jimin: more scream.............. I like it.

He was cutting her finger slowly.

Julia: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......... aaaaaahhhhh.

Jimin start laughing.

Like this he cut her all hands fingers........... and then..........he start cutting her chest............. blood start flowing from her chest................ after making so many cutts on her chest he start cutting her face.

Jimin: you try to go close to him............ you should know what will going to happen with you.

Jimin was like a psycho who obsessed with his things.

Jimin: you saw him with your this dirty eyes.

Then Jimin start cut her eyes and take out her eyes.............she was shouting and screaming in pain.

Jimin: my babies are hungry..........so I am going to feed them.

Jimin said and tell his men to bring his dogs............ five dogs come there.

Jimin: aww my babies are hungry see I brought food for you all........ go and eat enjoy.

Saying this he left from there with smirk on his face.

All dogs goes to Julia and start eating her..........she was shouting and screaming for help but no one come there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all like it.💞💞💞

Do vote and comment.💖💖💖

Thanks for reading.💜💜💜