Chapter -17

Yoongi got discharged from hospital.......... right now he is outside the hospital with done face.

Jungkook: I said na hyung will come with me to our apartment.

Jimin: jungkook I know you are worried for your hyung............ but you both have to come with me to my mansion........... there we all will be for taking care of Yoongi.

Jungkook: no I and my hyung don't want anyone help ok.

Jimin: jungkook you have to come with us that's it.

Jungkook: oh so now mafia king again force us to come with them like before to hurt hyung again like before

Hearing this Jimin got sad......... Yoongi also noticed this.

Jimin: I know jungkook you hate me......... but can't you give me a last chance to gain your and Yoongi forgiveness.

Said with teari eyes.

Before jungkook say something jin said.

Jin: guys why you both are fighting with each other..............why not asking from Yoongi with whom he wants to go?

Jungkook: ofcourse he will come with me............ but for your confirmation let's ask.......... hyung with whom you want to go.

Yoongi was staring at Jimin.

Yoongi: kookie I wants to come with you.

Jungkook: see I told you......... let's go hyu-

Yoongi: but I can't.

Jungkook: hyung what are you saying why you can't?

Yoongi: kookie.......... I want to come with you but I can't because I am ready to give Jimin a chance to prove himself............ and now also we can't ignore the fact that he is my husband now.............. kookie if he fail to prove himself I promise I will come with you............ and you Jimin I am giving you only one month ok.

Jimin: it's enough for me Yoongi........ thank you for giving me chance.

Jimin smile with teari eyes.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
At mansion

They all come to the mansion.

Jin: Yoongi go and take rest........ and tae show jungkook to his room.

Tae: ok hyung.

Said happily

Tae: come kook.

They left from there.

Jimin also take Yoongi to their room.

*****

In yoonmin room

Jimin: hyung you changed your clothes and fresh up........... inbetween I get something to eat for you.

Yoongi: no I don't want anything I just want to take some rest.

Jimin: Ook hyung.

Then Yoongi went to change his clothes into comfort but it's difficult for him because of wound on his arm he could not used it.......... but he still trying............ Jimin notice this

Jimin: hm hyung let me help you

Yoongi: no I can do by myself.

He again start doing but failed.

Yoongi: aahhhh

Jimin: hyung you are hurting yourself by forcing your wound arm........let me help.

Yoongi: but