Chapter -16

After four months

It's been four months Yoongi was in coma.......... jungkook always there to take care of Yoongi and never let Jimin to even see Yoongi.........he always cry and miss Yoongi..........he hate Taehyung also and always try to ignore Taehyung but he could not ignore his love towards tae.

Other side with Jimin he always try to meet Yoongi but jungkook always stop him and hurt Jimin with his words...... but Jimin was also stubborn he meet Yoongi when he saw that jungkook not there........... Jimin always stay outside the room......... and hide himself from jungkook...........to meet Yoongi.

At hospital in Yoongi room.

Jungkook: hyung I know you like sleep but it doesn't mean you will sleep this much please wake up your kookie is missing you so much.......... please hyung............ now I have to go for work but don't worry I will come soon and before I come back I want you to wake up ok hyung.

He kissed on Yoongi forehead.......... and went for his work.

Jimin come there...........he went to Yoongi.

Jimin: Yoongi........... I know I did a big mistake but because of me don't give punishment to jungkook he really loves you and miss you............ Yoongi I promise I will go away from your life for forever and never trouble you again I promise.

Jimin held Yoongi hands and slowly put them onto his under oversized shirt on stomach.

Jimin: you know Yoongi they also missing you so much.

So Jimin is pregnent from 5 months......he didn't tell anyone about this because he wants to tell Yoongi first about his pregnancy......... and that's why he wears oversized shirt so that no one can notice his belly that is bigger little bit

Jimin: Yoongi please wake up.........see now my belly also getting bigger how can I hide more from everyone.

Jimin eyes gets teari.

Suddenly he noticed that Yoongi finger was moving little bit.

Jimin: Yoongi.......... DOCTOR........ DOCTOR!!!!

Jimin called doctor........ doctor come there and did check up of Yoongi.

Doctor: it's good news.........he is waking up.......... anytime he will be wake up.

Jimin: thank you doctor thank you so much

Doctor: it's my job.

And left from there

Jimin: Yoongi.......... I you are waking up.

Jimin called everyone and tell this to everyone.

Everyone come there....... jungkook also come there.

Jungkook: hyung.

He was about to say something........ but Yoongi eyes start opening slowly slowly........... Yoongi open his eyes...... but not fully light hit his eyes he was adjusting his vision.........he saw everyone there.

Yoongi: kookie

He said with weak voice

Jungkook: yes hyung kookie your kookie is here with you.

Said with emotionally

Yoongi: hy why you are crying you are not my cry baby......... you are my strong baby right.

Jungkook: yeah hyung I am strong...... promise me from now on you will leave me.

Said while sobbing

Yoongi: never I promise.

Jin: Yoongi............we are sorry for because of us you are in this condition.

Yoongi: it's ok hyung I am not mad at anyone............ it's happen because of that man who wanted to kill you all I am glad that you all are safe.

Jhope: you really so kind.

Tae: hyung I am also sorry

Yoongi: hy why you are sorry you didn't do anything.......... you just done for what you were habitual.

Hearing this tae felt sad.

Yoongi: but I am happy for you because you changed now......... you love my brother right......... always love him like this......... never leave him.

Tae: I promise hyung.......... I love him so much I truly love him.

Yoongi: kookie you also forgive him he really loves you I saw true love for you.

Jungkook: ok hyung as you say.

Yoongi saw that Jimin was standing there with head down and silently crying....... everyone notice that Yoongi is looking at Jimin.

Tae: Jimin........ don't you want to say something to hyung?.........go he is waiting for you.

Jimin slowly went to Yoongi.

Jin: guys we should leave them alone for sometime.

Everyone nodded their head and went outside of the room.

Yoongi: don't you going to say anything?

Said with cold tune

Jimin: I am sorry

Tears falling from his eyes

Yoongi: why?

Jimin: I I h hurt u many times......... but I promise I am changing myself for you.......... please give me a chance to prove my love for you.

Yoongi: love?

Jimin: y yeah I love you..........I don't know when I fall in love with you but I love you.......... I realised my love.........I promise I will do as you like but please don't leave me......... give me a chance to prove my love for you Yoongi.

There was a silent for some minutes

Yoongi: ok I am giving you a chance to prove your love...,....... but if you failed I will leave......... and never come to you.

Jimin: no I will do my best.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you all like it.💞💞💞

Do vote and comment.💖💖💖

Thanks for reading.💜💜💜