Chapter -11

Yoonmin got married other side with taekook........they were start loving each other........ they did not know anything about yoonmin marriage.

In a room two boys were lying on bed fully naked.......... they are non other then taekook.

Tae: jungkook I want to say something to you.

Jungkook: say whatever you want to say.

Tae:.............. not now.

Jungkook: then?

Tae: jungkook leave it for now.

Jungkook: but.

Jungkook cutt of by tae .......tae put his finger on jungkook lips.

Taehyung: no but.

Jungkook: ok.

Suddenly tae got a call.........tae get up from bed and went a distance away from jungkook and then pick up the call.

After talking on call.

Jungkook: who was that?

Tae: actually I got a call from office...... I have to go.

Saying this he start wearing his clothes in hurry.

Jungkook: but this sudden is everything ok?

Said while getting up from bed

Tae: yeah everything is ok...... don't worry.

Said with fully dressed up

Jungkook: now when will we meet?

Tae: I will call you......... now I have to go bye.

After saying this he kissed jungkook on lips and then left from there.

Jungkook: what work he got this urgent? Is he hiding something?

Then jungkook goes to bathroom for fresh up...........he come out from bathroom after fresh up.........he saw his and Yoongi photo frame on wall he start missing Yoongi now .

Jungkook: hyung I hope you are fine with tae brother............ you know hyung I start loving him...........he said you got a good job in his brother office and you are busy with his brother......... that's why you left suddenly.......... please come back soon your kook is missing you so bad.

Tears were flowing from his eyes.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Meanwhile with Taehyung

Taehyung come to his office.

In his cabin

Tae: what the fuck you want?

???: you

Tae: what?

Tae start laughing

Tae: you want me........ do you really think I can get me?

??? Come close to Taehyung.

???: yes honey I can.

Said with smirk

Tae: shut up and get out from here before my guards throw you out from here.

???: sweetheart this is not a way to talk with your future husband.......... well I just come here to tell you something.

Tae: what?

???: babe relax why so hurry.

Tae: just tell me.

Said while controlling his anger.

???: well I think you forgot about our relationship............ it's been so long that we are in relationship I want us to get married now.