Chapter 3

A/N So on my last chapter this girl commented on my stroy and she was really sweet so thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alexa's P.O.V

~1 hour later~

After me and Nastia talked a little she was telling me about this Japanese gymnast  Jiang Yuyuan. (BTW that is a real name lolll) She was telling me about how she was this kid shes only 14 and shes one of the best, and how Japanese work there students really hard and stuff. Its crazy to here about that. We were all sitting in a circle just talking now.

 "So Harry have you talked to Alexa yet?" Nastia asked him. "Yea for a few seconds then you guy's STOLE  her" he winked at me i rolled my eye's playfully. Nastia chuckled. "Where the locker room i want to change" i said feeling suddenly self conscious wearing short's and a sports bra. "Harry will you show her" Nastia said interested on what ever's on her phone. He nodded then motioned for me to follow him. We walked down a hall then i saw a a sign that said 'Women's Locker Room'  i smiled and mumbled thank you and went in. I changed into sleep pants and tank top and put on a sweat shirt and some slippers (Pic of outfit on side -->) I walked back out and put my dirty clothes in my bag and walked back to the circle. Everyone one was sitting kind of awkward. I realized Harry and Nastia weren't here. Right when i was about to ask i heard Nastia scream and who I'm guessing Harry "GET A LIFE WERE SO OVER" my eye's widened what happened 5 seconds ago they were all lovey dovey "YOUR REALLY DUMPING ME" Harry yelled back i heard foot step's getting closer. Nastia walked in tears streaming down her face she came over to me and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the locker room.

As soon as we got there she hugged me and started sobbing into my shoulder i wrapped my arm's around her and rubbed her back comforting. "Shh" i soothed. Wow why is she coming to me we just met today and she has other friends here I'm guessing.

She finally calmed down a little and we sat down on the couch in there. We sat in silence for a minute before she decided to speak up. "Harry cheated on me" she stated like it was nothing I gasped "I'm so sorry" she said she didn't reply and just played with her finger's in her lap. "You know i should really take your advice and just wait for boy's your smart" she chuckled and smiled weakly. "yea but you had a good reason to have a boyfriend to you know" i said trying to make her feel better her head shot up at me "listen to me stay away from boy's there all pig's." she said i nodded "can i ask you something?" i said. "Anything" she smiled "Why did you come to me no that was annoyed because I'm glad someone trust's me but why do you trust me and why didn't you go to someone you were closer to?" i asked "Can i tell you something" she asked "Anything" i winked she laughed a little "I..I-i don't really have any Friends here. I feel like we just clicked and that i could trust you" She said.

I pulled her into one More hug before we decided to go out. "Are you sure you want to go back out?" i asked she nodded and smiled weakly. We walked into the room and everyone just started at us and Harry did to. He looked at me a gave him a look that would kill if looks could kill. He looked away getting the hint she told me what happened. We walked over tot eh other side of the room away from everyone. Epically Harry. We sat down and talked for a little. Before someone came up to us. I looked at Nastia she looked like she could rip her head off. I' guessing this is the girl Harry cheated on her with. She walked up to Nastia "Why don't you get over you self" The girl sneered.

I stood up "Why don't you get your own boyfriend" i snapped back standing up for Nastia she looked at me and narrowed her eye's. "and who do you think you are?" she asked. I realised everyone was closer so they could listen and watch "No of your concern but I'm guessing you know who Harry is so why don't you go back over to your little possy and back off" a said back everyone oo'd. She came closer Nastia stood up ready stop a fight if she needed to. "Why don't you shut your mouth and go back to Amercia" she said is that all she has "If your going to insult me why don't you make it heart a little" i sad a narrowed my eye's back at her "Shut ur mouth" she snapped i could tell she was getting mad. "Make me" i said she pushed me i walked back up to her and pushed her hard. She fell and Harry went to her. I looked at Nastia she had hurt and anger in her eye's. She got back up and threw and punch at me so and jumped on her and started hitting her. I felt to slim arms wrap around me and pull me off of her. "Alexa stop" Nastia said and put me down I could tell by in her voice she was as happy as could be though. That girl got up and walked away. Harry stood there and stared at me i gave him a 'what are you looking at' look. He walked away most likely to go find that girl.

"Thanks for sticking up for me" Nasita said

"Your welcome" With that we decided to go to be so we set up our sleeping bags and pillow's and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Chapter 3 up yay. BTW i really love when you comment even if you say you dont like the book i just want feed back k bye :) DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT