Chapter 6

A/N I know i didn't get 5 vote but i really care about comments more so thank you to the 2 people who commented. I don't think you guy's really know how much i love getting comment's. It makes me feel good cause i don't really get people saying they love something i do or they actually want me to update so yea thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alexa's P.O.V

My hand was on the door knob. I'm shaking I'm so scared who could it be? I mean is horrible weather. I started turning the knob slowly. The knob was finally fully turned, i cracked the door to see who it was. Oh. My.God. I opened the door all the way. What the @#!*% is he doing here. And why was he being a creeper on the phone. He smiled at me and tried to hug me. I flinched away from him. "What are you doing here, and what was up with you being a creeper?" I asked annoyed. He shrugged "Just trying to scare you a little but" he said and walked in past me.

I rolled my eye's and shut the door. "Harry! You can come down just some idiot!" I yelled I heard him come down the stair's. I walked into the living room where he was. I sat down far away from him. Harry walked in. He stood up to when he saw Harry. Harry stood in front of him Jake shook his hand "Jake" he said Harry shook his hand looking him over "Harry" he said and walked over to me. Harry sat down next to me.

"Wait how did you even know where I was?" I asked Jake. "Your mom and dad." he stated simply i rolled my eye's. "So.. Why are you here?" i asked for the second time today. "Well..." he started "Alexa look I'm so sorry for what happened, I didn't mean to hurt you. Really" he pleaded y stomach churned Harry looked confused "wait who is he" he asked "My EX-boyfriend" i made sure to make EX louder.

He nodded and got up and went to the kitchen. I sighed, i knew he felt awkward. "Wait on the phone you said you would tell my secret" i said confused. Was he watching me? He laughed "I was just kidding calm down" i sighed relived he didn't see. "But i was being serious Alexa, i want you back, Ill move down here what ever it takes." i said  and held my hands. Tears brimmed my eye's. I shook my head no. "No" i whispered "Why" he asked whispering. I laughed humorously and walked into the kitchen with a couple tears down my face. I needed a drink. Jake followed me into the kitchen. I poured a little bit of bourbon into a glass.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?" he asked raising his voice a little. I saw all the girls are in the living room. Nastia was confused and gave me a look. "why am i so stubborn?" i raised my voice higher than him "YES" he yelled now yelling.

"BECAUSE YOUR MY EX-BOYFRIEND THAT I THOUGHT I WAS IN LOVE WITH BUT THEN YOU BROKE MY HEART INTO A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES WHEN I SAW YOU SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND YOU @#!*% HOLE!"  I screamed tears running down my face. I chugged down my dink and poured more. I started walking to the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist. "don't touch me" i growled "or what" he smirked he squeezed harder on my wrist and it hurt "stop please" i whispered if my wrist was messed up no way i cold compete. "IT SAID OR WHAT" so i did the only thing that came to mind.I smashed my glass on his head. Everyone ran in. My hand was bleeding a little from broken glass. He fell on the floor. I ran to Nastia she hugged me. He started getting up he looked at me and started running at me, but Harry stopped him "I think you should go" Harry growled "Who do think you are?" Jake spat back. I'm tired of thinking he owns e, i think i need to stand my ground. I stepped up closer to him. "JAKE GET THE FU*CK OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW I'M TIRED OF THINKING YOU OWN ME GET OUT!"  i yelled Harry still in front of me in case he decided to swing.

Jake huffed and walked out.

Everyone looked at me and walked out. Not in a bad way because they knew not to mess with me right now.

I looked over and saw the whole bottle of bourbon still sitting on the counter. Should i drink more? Maybe it's a way out of life for a moment. I walked over to it and took a sip from the bottle. It made me feel happier. And i like it. I took another gulp and i could feel it working it's magic. I went out the back door and sat on the hamick on the back porch.

Harry's P.O.V

Alexa has been gone for a while i think i should go check on her. I walked in the kitchen and she wasn't there. I started panicking. I looked out the window and saw her sitting on the hamick. I ran out there in the pouring rain. There was a roof but the wind was blowing so hard the rain went sideways. I looked at her and she had an empty bottle of bourbon in her hands and she was soaking wet. She looked so.... vulnerable. I never thought i would see her at this stage. She was always so strong and independent. She looked over at e and smiled weakly. I walked over to her and sat down ignoring the thunder and rain. "You know i try and act like this girl who dosent get hurt by guy's, i act like i'm so strong, so independent... but here i am drinking down my life because no one will ever love like the way i want them to." She started crying. My heart broke seeing her like this. I pulled her into my lap and held her as she cried into my chest.

"Why cant I just find someone to love me for me Harry" she cried harder. I looked at her "I love you for you" she chuckled and got up and walked towards the door, but i heard her mumble "not the way i want you to" i sat there shocked. Did she have feelings for me? I don't think she wanted me to hear but i heard it loud and clear. Those words kept running threw my head. Do i have feeling for her?...

I sat there thinking until i heard the door open i saw Nastia. "What are you doing out here, and wheres Alexa?" she asked me. I shrugged she walked back inside. She stopped at the door and looked at me. "You know i still have feelings for  you, I'm willing to move past what happened" she said desperately. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I can't hurt you again, i think we should just stay friends" i whispered and walked inside, i went to my room, but in the hall i saw Alexa passed out on the ground. I picked her up and brought her to her room.

I set her down and started to walk away but she grabbed y hand. I looked at her "please don't leave me" she whispered  "Sleep in here, please?" she asked her eye's still closed. I stripped into my boxers and got into her bed. I felt her snuggle up into my side. I hesitantly put my arms around her. and fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N YAY  I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO FUN TO WRITE :) ok so please comment i could care less if you vote ;) but   bye for now... :P