Chapter 11

Alexa's P.O.V

I looked at my ringing phone. It was as if it was mocking me to hit answer. I sat there for a miunte staring at the screen before deciding to call Harry back later. If he would even have time to talk later. I look at the magazine , then into the mirror of myself. I'm a mess.

What have i done to myself?

Where is the old me?

When is she coming back?

All these questions running through my head. Who am i? I'm a monster. I used to not even want to go near a boy. Now Iv'e basically stolen my only 'friend's' boyfriend, I've drank alcohol, and i claimed to almost be in love?!

I BARLEY KNOW HIM FOR CHRIST SAKE.

After all of these things go though my head i realize in need to get my shit together.

Quick.

I throw the magazine in the trash and go in the bathroom. I change my clothes into a cute outfit i finally decided on (outfit link in external link). I throw on my shoes and decide to take a walk on the peer about 30 min. away. I grab my keys and walk down stairs to see the girls cleaning the house which made me smile in satisfaction.

"I'm going to the peer" I call out to the girls only to get a few faint 'OK' or 'whatever'

I get in my car and put the keys in the ignition and turn the car on and start driving to the peer.

I finally pull up to see there's only one other car here, not paying any attention to the car i grab my phone and key and get out of my car. I walk down the peer and set my stuff down, slip my shoes, colorful might i add, and sit down with my feet hanging over the edge. I sigh as i watch the sunset start to arise in the sky. Beautiful colors swirling around in a peaceful manner.

I wonder what HArry's dong right now. NO. Stop thinking about him, I'm just another one of his toy's that he dosn't care of. I didn't sleep with him yet so now he's with some 30 year old. Real classy Harry. Real classy.

I sigh in frustration and stare at the beautiful sight wishing the world could always be as calm as it feels right now. My phone brings me to reality when i look down i am surprised to see that it is Nastia. I pick up the phone and hold it in between my ear and shoulder.

"Hello?" It sounds more like a questioning hello rather than a normal hello.

"I just wanted u to know Harry is here i told him where u were and he brought his band mates with him so.." She trailed off.

"Why the hell would you tell him where i was?" I spat

"Because he wouldn't stop and he was being annoying so i finally told him" I said annoyed with my attitude.

"OK" and with that i hung up. I decided i shouldn't see him right now so i got my stuff and got up to go to my car. Right as i was opening my door and rather familiar range rover pulled in to the lot. On que i rolled my eyes and got in.

"Alexa!" I heard him call, i just ignored him and kept getting in my car. I sighed as he pulled my door opened and dragged me along with it.

"What Harry?" I said looking at the ocean, not trusting myself to look into his eye's.

"What do you mean 'what Harry?'" He mocked anger boiled in me and he did i looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry how are you, and your new fuck buddy Caroline?" I asked sarcastically and chuckled and looked away from him.

His mouth gaped at my strong use of word choice but he kept quite. I chuckled and got in my car him still standing there with his mouth open. I pulled out looking at the lads in the range rover, some looking at me and some distracted with each other or there phone.

II felt my phone buzz beside me and i picked it up to see i had a text.

From:Hazza

I came to say sorry for what ever happened between us and I'm not leaving until you forgive me. Me and the lads lost already we made it pretty far so we will be here for a while.

I sighed and threw my phone down. Literally threw it down.

A/N Wow I'm sorry for the long wait. I know i said id be back but I've been going through depression and stuff, i thought i was getting better but i was just getting worse in reality. Please under stand. BUT ON A FUNNY NOTE I DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND DID REALLY GOOD THEN I PULLED INTO A PARKING LOT AND ALMOST HIT A SEMI TRUCK AND PULLED INTO THE LOT GOING LIKE 50 MILES AN HOUR HAAHAHA