Chapter 4

A/N I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I've been really busy with school and testing but I'm back for good :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alexa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a banging pot "RISE AND SHINE GIRLS" I heard Mike say i looked at him, he was banging a pot with a wooden spoon.  I sat up cranky and still tired and rubbed my eye's trying to wake my self up more, it didn't work. I layed back down and covered my head with a pillow trying to block out the annoying noise from the pot. I stayed there for a second but the pot noise came closer and closer, next thing I knew it was right my my ear. "OW" i said pushing it away.

I stood up rubbing my ears. I heard Mike chuckle I rolled my eye's. I got up i kicked Nastia trying to get her up. She groaned and shuffled in her spot. "Get up"i whined like a baby she didn't respond. That's her fault, I went into the freezer and grabbed a cup full of ice. I walked back over to her. I grabbed the top of her shirt and dumped the cup of ice down her shirt. She shot up screaming trying to get the ice out of her shirt "GET IT OUT" she yelled at me i shook my  head no she ran to the locker room to get the ice out. Everyone was laughing including me.

She came back and and sent me glares, i laughed at her. She rolled her eye's. "OK girls go get changed were training today." He said clapping his hands. I went and changed into a white spots bra /and black shorts.I came out and started stretching.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After training coach called all of us into his office including Harry. We all stood there uncomfortably cause of the small office. He came in and sat down finally. "Since the competition to get into the Olympics is in a year we have to train allot." He explained "Ive been thinking and I know some of you guys don't get along, so Ive been thinking, you guy's are all going to move into the same house." He said "And Harry you will be joining them" "WHAT?!" Nastia yelled "But hes not even on the team!" she yelled "Yes but i just gave him a job here and i need someone to keep an eye on you guys" he said. I sighed and rubbed my temples in stress. "You guys are moving in tonight the house is already furnished so you just need your clothes, toiletries, and stuff like that." He said and got up and left. I walked out  and pulled Nastia with me. "Could you take me home i need to pack" i said she nodded we grabed our stuff and left. She dropped me off at my house which i haven't even got to stay the night in. I'm annoyed cause my parents got me this house and i cant even use it. Oh well.

I finally finished packing all my stuff. I heard a honk outside it must be the movers. I grabbed some boxes to put in the truck. The guy got out. I turned around to see who it was. Oh god. "Hi Alexa" He greeted "Hi Harry" I said sarcastically. "How are you today" he asked cheekily, "Great and how are you" i said fakely with a fake smile he chuckled. "What are you doing here anyways" i asked annoyed "Mike asked me to come help you so i did" he explained i nodded.

We finished packing the van and we wee about to leave he stopped me "You know for such a sweet girl you really should hear both sided of the story" he said still holding my wrist "I dont need to hear the other side when your the one who cheated on her" i spat and got into my car.

I drove up to the address. Oh. My. God. The house was AMAZING Ive never seen anything like it (Image on side-->) I got out of my car and stood in front of the house admiring it. I felt a presence behind me. They moved my hair out of my shoulder and kissed my neck lightly, I turned around fast and saw who it was. When I saw him i smacked Harry. "Why would you do that?" i threw my hands up in frustration "Don't act like yo didn't like it" he said "I didn't" i spat "Yea tell that to your moan" he winked and walked to the truck. Did I moan? "YEA!" he yelled from the truck oh mu god did i say that out loud? I blushed a deep crimson red. Well i guess we should start UN-packing.

We all finally finished up-packing. I noticed Nastia was really cranky, I would to if my ex-boyfriend lived with me. What can you do? I was sitting in my room when i heard knock at the door "Come in!" i said i shut the book i was reading, Nastia came in and smiled "Hi" i said "Hi, i figured i come hang out with you cause no one else here is any fun" she groaned and flopped on my bed I layed down next to her as we stared at the ceiling. Someone came in and jumped on my bed next to us i looked over to see who it was and it was Harry, of course. "What" i said annoyed Nastia got up and sat at my desk away from Harry, almost like she was scared of him. Weird... "Well everyone is going to a club tonight i was goin to invite you guy's but..." he trailed off "We'd love tog o" Nastia said real quick "We cant we have practice" i made up a lie. "Its very rude to lie you know" Harry said and smirked i got up and sat in my chair,i sighed "Fine. Now get out so we can get ready" i said pushing him out. I looked at Nastia and smiled she smiled back. Well this is going to be a fun night...or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hi yay im happy im getting a chpater up and if you like this book go check out my other one called 'It Started With A Whisper' :D