Chapter 13

Giant waves smashed Anemone to the rock floor of the tunnel, but her attacker kicked her in the head, nearly knocking her out, but she was able to snap out of it. Ow.. Anemone thought. It seemed her attacker was stabbing her in the gills. Their talons are stabbing my gills! Anemone thought. Anemone tried to wiggle through her attacker's talons, but couldn't. I can't break this grip! Whoever this is knows how to fight like a SeaWing, Anemone thought, I refuse to die here! Killed by a coward I can't even see? I don't think so!
Anemone actually began to think of a better fighting technique. So I won't fight like a SeaWing. . . What's that move Sunny uses to escape my holds? Anemone thought. A memory of Ostrich tucking and rolling out of Anemone's grasp when they were younger came into her brain, Anemone was able to tuck and roll from the attacker. Ha! I'm free! Anemone thought, Didn't expect that, did you?
When Anemone tried to take the piece of seaweed off, it wouldn't. Why won't this thing come off? Anemone thought, i think I hear them. . .
When Anemone tried to atleast give her attacker a punch, it back fired. Ow! Are they wearing metal? Anemone thought. Sometime later, Anemone was able to get away from the attacker. Alright, now I'll-
Suddenly, the dragon was gone, Anemone went through the rest of the cave, and went to her mother. "Hello dear, I've been reading aloud to your sister, we've just finished the story of how I chose Gill to be my husband," Coral said. Tsunami sighed in boredom. "Mother- "He adored my writing," Coral muttered. "Mother- "He was the perfect king," Coral said. "Mother! Someone just tried to kill me!" Anemone yelled. Tsunami then jolted awake as Coral screamed "What? Who dare?"
"I don't know, but they must be somewhere in the palace- "The eggs! they'll try to attack the eggs!" Coral snarled. "What? What eggs?" Anemone asked. "Two female dragonet eggs are in the royal hatchery, due to hatch any day," Tsunami explained. "But the dragon who attacked me has to be here, somewhere," Anemone said. "Moray! Whirlpool! Hurry!" Coral yelled. "What about Tortoise, Mother?" Tsunami asked. "Who?" Anemone asked. "Council chief of dragonet care," Tsunami said. "The others all failed me! Why should she be any different?" Coral said. Coral then tugged Tsunami away lifting into the air, same time Moray and Whirlpool came our of the water. 'Your majesty?" Moray asked. "We must get to the Deep Palace at once, my eggs are in danger," Coral explained, "These are the last eggs Gill left me, I will not let anything happen to them."
Coral began to fly away from the pavilion, with Tsunami close behind her. "Stay close to be in the Deep Palace, we must put rush order on a harness for you," Coral said. A frightening image of Queen Coral dragging Anemone around in a harness appeared in her head. "I can take care of myself," Anemone assured. Coral dove into the water, down to the Deep Palace. "Where's Shark?" Whirlpool asked. "I sent him down this morning," Moray said, before they both dove into the water. Anemone quickly followed after Moray and whirlpool, catching up to Coral and Tsunami, a few moments went by and they all rushed through the Deep Palace and to the Royal Hatchery, when they got there, there was a SeaWing, it was a female SeaWing adult, she was skinny, with seaweed-green scales, and she had tiny white teeth, Coral threw the SeaWing out of the and swam in the hatchery, Anemone followed Tsunami and Coral in the hatchery. This is where I should have hatched, Anemone thought, looking inside the hatchery. Suddenly, Anemone heard a kind-of underwater scream, when Anemone looked, it was Coral, and Tsunami looked in shock at the egg, when Anemone got closer, it was the egg, shattered and murdered.
Who could do that to a baby dragon? Anemone thought. To my sister.
Anemone glanced at Coral and Tsunami. I understand why Coral is so protective now, Anemone thought, Nothing will ever, ever hurt Tsunami, not while I'm around.