Chapter 8: Candy Carrier Chaos

Spoilers to The Amazing Digital Circus Episode 2. You have been warned.

VIPs:

GachaEvery
ReptileEdge
Jss2141
rosechuck_chuck
Vaultboy00
Rip-BEANS

Read the end for me to answer some questions you may have.

If you want to be notified when the latest chapter of this and any story I make comes out, you can join the Wattpad Discord server - link is in my announcements. 

---

Pomni's P.O.V.

Jax is still admiring himself in the mirror, even though that's not his body. I'm just here in case he decides to do something drastic that may harm Batman's body. I need him in one piece in order to leave this place.

Because I just know that he'll find a way out. He has to...

"You know, if Bats was a talker, I'd ask him about his workout routine. 'Cause I'd kill to look as good at this." Jax commented while flexing his arm, still passively grinning - and looking very eerie.

"You do realize that your body won't change in this realm, right?" I asked, just in case he forgot that this isn't our world - this is Hell. "You can't lose or gain anything."

"Yeah, but didn't Caine say something about Bats lookin' like this in the real world?" Jax replied and that startled me.

"H-How did you know that?"

"I was eavesdropping when Caine was telling you about the glitches and such." Jax admits and he finally stopped looking at himself in the mirror.

I tried ignoring that, as it didn't really matter to him much and I didn't need to feed him information on me and Batman's plan. Instead, I jumped up high enough to smack his right arm.

"OW!" Jax replied and held his arm gingerly. "Pomni, that really hurt."

"Oh please, it wasn't that hard." I rolled my eyes, he's obviously faking it for his own entertainment.

"No, seriously, Pomni, it felt like you stabbed me or something." He rubbed his arm. "God, have you suddenly got super strength or something?"

"No..." I looked at the arm again and realized that was Batman's sore spot - the one that was stabbed in the real world. "I forgot about that..."

As he continued to rub his arm, I noticed that his eye color was fading.

And he must have felt something weird as well, since his expression changed. "Oh no, Bats must be awake."

He fell on his knees, which made me panic.

"Don't worry, Caine's just swapping us back." He noticed my apprehension as he fell on his side - his smile slowly dying. "Don't tell Bats that I–"

His eyes shut and his expression retained its impassive demeanor. Then they opened and I saw the familiar shade of blue in them.

He's back.

"What happened?" Batman asked while standing up, his morning voice sounding not too different than how it normally is.

"You... You went into a coma when Caine saved you from the Void." I explained, wondering if I should tell him.