30

This chapter wasn't reviewed - please to ignore any possible mistakes. Thank you and enjoy
_________________________________________________
Tahje Johnson|22

"B-"

Watching as she walk out of the room with not a word said, I just laughed to myself.

Imag-fucking-ine.

Dragging a shirt over my white marina and lacing up my white air force I exited the room.

Watch yah now.

About to exit through the main door -

"I want Popeyes, the usual." Kavia informed me

"I love you too, bye" I responded.

Chosing between my main 2 favorite cars in the garage, I finally decided on the G-wagon.

30 minutes later
Reaching at my destination, I parked the car waiting on the person to approach my vehicle.

Hearing a sudden knock on my window I turned to view the face standing outside, then wine down my window.

Receive a boxed package from the person with a stern nod, i wined back up my window.

Reversing out of the garage and on to the main road I drove over to the nearest gas station. Now filling up my tank I headed over to Tristen & Jada's conjoined home they bought.

Reaching over there under fifteen minutes I parked my car. Not needing to sign in my name:

(Tell yuh seh dem feel famous, dem employ high class security and start have signings)

-because I was already known to the security he opened the gate for me to enter.

Parking beside of one of Tristen's car's, I exited my car and used the door conjoined to the garage to enter the house, knocking and waiting on someone to open the door it was later opened by Jada .

Oh Lord-here we go agn!.

"A caah yuh 2 dry long hand dem yuh come wid Taj" she started

"Yuh blind ?" I asked, giving her back sass

"Tajheee mi hungry eno- and mi deven know yuh did a come over here" she complained

"Wah yav man fah ?" I asked

"Come out..." She said rolling her eyes playfully and I laughed.

"Come wi guh buy food cause Tristen busy right now" she said and I agreed.