Failed To Please

****TRIGGER WARNING! WARNING! IM WARNING YOU TRIGGERED EASILY DONT READ***

I failed to please. The crowds booed.

Oh

I said, "I love you." I didn't receive it back. I ment it word for word.

sss

They smiled and said, "its your fault" and "your always in the way of the other lads" It's not like I chose to be.

Ah

They laughed and said, "there is no way your making it through the xfactor." I did, in a way, make it. I still let them bring me down.

Fck

They ruined my dreams. And I allowed them to do it. I let their words taunt me and bring me to my breaking point.

Ah

And worst of all. He laughed at me. He laughed until his belt came loose. I let myself fall for his laugh and his deep blue eyes.

Agh

I went in to deep. The bloods everywhere. There's to much. My stomach twisted in diagonal knots at the site.

Suddenly banging on the door startled me causing me to retreat the blade from my hip.

"What!?" I barked due to my rugged voice.

"NO! You're doing it again aren't you? Harry!" What's with Danny and always catching me doing this. He needs to leave.

"I can't stop Danny!" Danny knew better. I've been doing this since the fourth show on the North American leg of the tour.

Why? Oh you wait. You'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if you are too. It was to much at once.

"You always do this before a show! Why? Harry I've broken a door before. I'm not afraid to do it again. Now unlock this door!"

Why did I do it before the show? So maybe I wouldn't have to see his face. All giggly, acting happy. I knew he was hiding something.

"No Danny! There's to much blood! Why don't any of the boys come to my rescue?" That's all I wanted. One of my brothers to help me without me saying anything.

"Because Harry. Their thinking about the fans." I swung open the door and hit Danny square in the nose. "I think about the fans too. So I'm doing what's best for them. This is what they want!" I lifted my shirt to show him the dried up blood.

Dannys nose gushed blood as he cried. "Your not allowed to go to the gym anymore."

There was even one on my butterfly. Danny jumped up pulling me out of the restroom and slammed me against the wall, face first. He reached his arm up and held me there. "Danny!"

"You think you're helping the fans Harry. But you're not. You are putting them through a secret hell. You are killing them. Is that what you want to hear?"

I ignored him and struggled out of his grip. He had my hands tied behind me. I went to lift my left arm only to reopen a cut. "Ahh! Danny! I opened one! Danny I need to change!"

Danny hadn't responded. I could feel the blood run down my side and soak into my jeans. I heard the familiar sound sneakers on the floor. "Danny? What are you doing to Harry?"

"No!" I whispered. "Not Louis. Danny pull down my shirt! Danny!" I began crying. I can't have Louis see me like this. "Danny," my shoulders bounced as I cried. "Please Danny."