First Look.

You heard it here first.

I'M STARTING A FAN FICTION!!

Yay for me...

But uh... I'm about to ruin the twist in the thing. So.

It's called Just Some game

I just renamed it like 30 times just informing you what it was called. I'm excited!

Okay this is your last chance to turn back now.

I warned you.

Okay its based off the game Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down I'd gladly name the book that but... that's too long. Anyways, its a Larry book. It's a mix of two fan fictions I'm reading and a movie.

"Bad Niall that's like illegal"

I know i know. But one isn't even finished. One is an AO3 posted on wattpad, and the movie has been made into Larry fiction already but mine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

In other words, no my dear buggies it is not illegal. Okay you want the fiction names and the movie.

the beginning of It Started With a Selfie by sebLarry via wattpad

And the touching and heart ship of Fading by larrysteraphy via wattpad by tothemoonmydear via AO3

But with a Beastly twist.

The things I picked out of Beastly is:

Curse

And the visual curse that the guy gets but on the inside.

The bully persay - cursed

Its so hard not to give away what I have planned.

It'll be like nothing you've ever read. I PROMISE YOUR THAT!

with the information I just gave you I'd be surprised if you haven't already figured it out.

Most of you are probably reading in black and white. I get that.

Still. Just I am pre- writing the chapters before I upload the actual book. You learn not having pre written chapters the hard way.

I'M EXCITED :))))) I'll tell you when the first chapter is up. I'll post the first three when I have at least 5 chapters done.

If you read the fictions I have listed. The book will be easier to understand.