Drummer Boy (njh)

*Niall Horan one shot*
Unedited not finished

See Niall is one of those people who appears to love playing the guitar.

That's not who he is though.

Niall is actually one of those people, when he's alone, who turns the guitar on its backside and hits it at a random beat until he can feel the music vibrate through his palms.

He's always wanted to be one of the boys on tv being well known for music and bringing smiles to anyone and everyone. Boys and girls. Children to elders.

The thing is, he was afraid. Niall didn't know what to expect. He definitely didn't expect this. He didn't even know if he'd ever get to beat on the back of the guitar again.

~

Today was the last day of his tour. The last day with his 3 lads. He wasn't ready to part. He never is. They've done shorter breaks, and they always got to him.

A year long break was something Niall couldn't take alone. Last they tried to have a break, Nialls parents split. To say he went down easy. Is false. He went into a depression. Not like "awe I'm sad give me attention" definitely not. He'd like to call it a deep depression, the ones the fans would go into when going through old band moments or when they first find out who the band is and they close off finding out who we are.

Yeah everyone should know what that feels like.

Thats what Niall felt going through photos, videos, and let alone being in the same room as them arguing who gets what. But the simple words of, "you let him go to the X Factor!"

The sounds left his mouth without him meaning to. So say he's got drunk and he woke up in Simon's flat. He didn't care why he was there as long as he knew he was safe.

A new tour fired up faster then he could blink. Tour dates coming up out of the ground. His band was a little frustrated until they heard about what happen.

It went well. Simon thought that if he was being active he wouldn't think about it as much. He had gym memberships. He was losing weight like there was no tomorrow. Not one person noticed, not one person cared.

He was thin. He was dying.

So to say this year long break is needed. Yeah, here and there. Niall just couldn't be left alone.

So I stepped in,
But by accident.

-

"Alexis-!" 

"No! I don't want to hear it!"

"Rawr someone's in a bad mood. What's up?" A tick the back of my head caused me to snap at her. "The sky."

"Okay Tomlinson part 2. No seriously, what's the matter?"

She's kinda the Payne to my Tomlinson. So you can see how that plays out.

"Nothing really. The boys are going on break. I'm upset. I'm frustrated. Eh." And she's one of those people who like their music but hate them as people. I don't know how I live with her. Or how she lives with me.

"Al-"

"I don't want to hear your complaining on how “I'm winning over a dumb boy band I'll never meet.” we've had this conversation." I turned away from her and continued through my glorious clean Twitter feed.

It's great until I come across a picture. Not just any picture, not just any where. "Jes-!" She's already holding her keys.

"They're all here!" She returned the gigantic smile. "Maybe you'll meet your fav?" I pulled the hair tie from wrist and over my hair pulling it into a bun. "That's a trick question. I favorite-"