𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

" 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥."

                        ⇆ « Ⅱ » ↺

                           Pablo

Dribbling past vini, passing to pedri and making my way through the defenders.

Giving pedri a sign that im open by shouting.

Pedri passes the ball, and I dribble past my apponents and.....

SCORE

I run to pedri to celebrate.

We were already in the 89' minute, so it was a clear win.

We still finished the last 6 minutes the referee added, but real had no luck.

Barca won 2-1.

" vamossss." Alot of the players shout as we enter the changing rooms.

I earned myself some neck slaps and 'good job gavi' and a lot of other congratulations.

I went to shower because I fucking stink and changed right after.

I hopped into my car drove out of the garage, already waiting for the fans to come.

" gavi. Gavi gavi!" I heard my name being shouted from all corners.

I rolled my window down and greeted some people, took pictures, signed jerseys, signed pictures etc.

After I had enough, I rolled my window back up and drove home.

For me this is still so fucking insane, one night im football player 'gavi' but the next im school boy 'pablo'.

Anyways, I was to tired to do anything else, so I just set my alarm for school tomorow and dozed off.

                          Isabella

Six in the fricking morning and I already want to go back to bed, but I pushed through and made myself look presentable.

It was so hot today I felt like I was being burned alive.

I ran donstairs to put my shoes on and rush out.

" hi." Mad's slured as she pulled me into a hug.

" hi."

We started walking to school.

I wasn't really happy about the idea of seeing pablo, but what could I do?

"Hey." He said as I plopped down on the chair besides him, dropping my books on the table.

" hi pablo." I replied, letting out a sharp breath.

" congratulations bro!" Diego said in a happy tone, dapping him up.

" hey isabella!" He gave me a small wave.

" hi diego." I replied, waving back.

I wasn't sure why people were congratulating him, but I didn't bother.

" soccer boy, good game." Madison exclaims.

" thank you." He replied.

Our teacher arrived, telling us what page to work on.

As I finished my work, I put my feet up at his chair.

He always smiles, like he's to much sunshine for one boy.

He gave me a small smirk and continued with his work.

I rested my head on my hand and closed my eyes. I'm pretty sure I stayed like that for quite a bit, until someone woke me up.

" isabella!" Someone whispered.

I open my eyes, blinking fast.

" hmm?" I ask, still tired.

" you kind of have to wake up." He stated.

" fine." I reply, taking my feet of his chair and wait for the bell to ring.

We had about ten minutes left of class, until someone knocked on the door.

My coach entered, and called for me.

" isabella peréz please?" She asked, looking at me.

Madison turned her head, a concearned look all over her face. Pablo also gave me a weird look and I got up to go talk witch my coach.

I closed the door behind me and waited for my coach to start talking.

" sorry for taking you out of class like this." She stated.

" its okay!" I reply.

" so I wanted to ask you about your leg? How's it doing?" Coach asked.

" Im healing really fast, no pain at all." I lie straight through my teeth.

" thats good, but just so you know, you can tell me if it hurts during games or practice okay?" She asked, looking like she doesn't believe me.

" will do!" I reply before returning to class.

                           °°°°°°

" what did coach ask you?" Madison asked, as we sat down at our regular table.

" nothing special, just my leg don't worry!" I reassure again, but lie again.

" you sure?" She asked, swallowing hard.

" have we lost any matches since I'm back?" I ask giving her a warm smile.

She giggled and started eating.

                           Pablo

" what was that all about tho?" Ale asked , shoving food in his already full mouth.

" no clue, she is captain so probably just match stuff." I state, lying to myself.

" oh yeah." Diego replied, taking a sip of his drink.

" how come every time we gather for lunch, we talk about viper?" Ale asks, rolling his eyes.

" you mentioned her first dude!" I exclaim.

" true, but only because I'm nosy." He replies, one finger in the air.

" true." Diego replied.

" anyways guys we only have like two months left before summer break, exciting isn't it?" Ale asked, slightly scrunching his nose.

" kind of?" I reply.

" kind of? This is gonna be 𝑜𝑢𝑟 summer!" He exclaims, eyes twice the size now.

" you say that now but watch us rot all summer long." Diego states.

We both laugh.

I glanced over at isabella, who seamed to be smiley. Good.

" here we go again!" Ale rolled his eyes.

" hey, viper looks happy!" He points a finger at her.

" thats a rare moment!" Ale exclaims.

But I wasn't able to focus on his words.
I might have been staring, but she looked so beautiful when she laughed.

Seeing her happy, makes me kind of happy.

I wish she would do that more often, it suits her.

" lover boy, snap out of it!" Ale snaped his fingers at me.

But I couldn't, I was having my first american high school moment, and I was in fricking spain. Weird isn't it?

9aviii another one🤗