𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

" 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧      
                                𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝."

                          ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

" why are we even doing this, I hate camping!"I whined when we started getting all the stuff out the car.

" im with Blondie on this one." Ale said.

" come on, it's gonna be fun!" Madison exclaimed and smiled.

" ugh." I groaned, rolled my eyes and started walking into the woods. I felt someone pull off the bag I had on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw Pablo.

" Hi!" I gave him a big smile.

" Hi." He smiled.

                                   Pablo

" WHAT THE FUCK!" Isabella screamed and started running, which is surprising because I thought she can't.

" MADISON!" She yelled but Madison was laughing her ass off.

" why is she running?" Pedri asked.

" oh god." Isla and Diego started laughing too, and then I saw it. She was getting chased by bees.

"Oh my god!" Pedri and I laughed.

" CAN SOMEONE HELP!" we heard her exclaim from the distance.

" I think she might even be faster than me." Pedri laughed as he watched her.

" YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BITCHES!" Peréz yelled and then gave us the middle finger while running.

" jump in the water!" Elizabeth yelled with a grin on her face.

" NO I AM NOT GETTING MY HAIR WET!" Peréz exclaimed as she ran another circle.

" PABLO YOU LITTLE-!" She exclaimed and ran faster.

" what am I supposed to do?" I hissed quietly to the group.

" im gonna run up to you and you have to give me your keys." Isa exclaimed in between coughs.

" Yes ma'am." I laughed und stuck my keys out and she already came running. But then she dropped them.

" oh shit." Sh mumbled, picked them up and sprinted to my car.

" what a girl." Ale said.

Isabella

I was sitting in pablos car, hiding from the bees and almost dying of heat but I was waaayyyy to scared to go out. So, I decided to call someone to get me because thats the least they could do after laughing at me.

" can you come and get me?" I asked pablo.

" yeah, be right there." He said and then hung up.

I waited for 5 minutes before he finally came to the car.

" are you okay?" he asked as he opened the door for me.

" did you make sure that there aren't any bees here?" I asked before I stepping out of the car.

" yes I did." He stated and then closed the car door.

" thank you." I smiled and then interlocked our arms.

" do you think that the bees though that your hair was honey?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

" What?" My jaw dropped and I laughed.