Chapter 8

The next day we got parked and we were told we were staying in the hotel. We got there and I didn't really care what it looked like, I was just excited to get my hair done today.

  Me and CC went to our room and set some stuff in there and got ready to go.

  We went to a nice place and they told us that we had to wait about 20 minutes. 

  We sat in the chairs in the waiting area.

  "Babe, your sure you want to do this to your hair right?" 

  "Yeah. Why, do you not want me too?" I raised an eyebrow.

  "No, I'm all for it, you do with your hair what you please."  He insisted.

  "Okay." I smiled and kissed him. "Now, are you going to do some drastic change as well?" I laughed.

  "Actually.."

  "What are you doing?"

  "I think I'll shave my head and dye my eyebrows green. Oh and I want to tattoo a taco on my fore-head." 

  "Haha." I said plainly.

  "Athena?" A lady came over to me smiling.

  "Yup." I smiled and stood up. She took me to her chair ans started touching my hair.

  "So what am I doing for you today?"

 "Well, I want you to trim my layers and I want you to fix them a bit." I explaied as she put the cover thing over me.

  "Sounds good." She smiled.

  "Oh and I also I want it Black.. "

  "Okay." She smiled and walked away. 

  I looked over at CC and he was looking down at his phone.

  I pulled my phone out and pulled my arm out from under the sheet and got on twitter. I took a quick picture and wrote Getting my hair cut and died, see you on the other side.

  I put my phone back in my pocket just as the lady came back with black hair dye. She  started putting it in my hair.

  After a while she rinsed out the black. I always hated the sinks they are uncompfertable. 

  She brushed my hair and I looked in the mirror. I was glad my hair didn't look dead.

  She went to grab some stuff and CC came over to me and kissed me.

  "You look pretty with black hair." He smiled.

  "Thanks." I kissed him. 

  "I love you." CC smiled.

  I looked up into his eye's "I love you too." I kissed him.

  I sat down again. The lady came back.

  "Babe, go sit down, I'll come get you when I'm done."

  "Oh, if you want he can sit right there." She pointed at the chair next to us.

  "Thanks." I smiled. 

  She took her razor blade comb and started cutting. she finished after about 30 minutes. 

  "Thank you so much!" I smiled. 

  "No thank you." She smiled.

  "This is exactly what I wanted I am happy." 

  "I'm glad. And, uhm, I didn't want to be unprofesional.. but.. I kinda love you, your voice is amazing." She smiled at me.

 "Oh thanks!" I gave her a hug.