0002

《NO WAY OUT》

NO WAY OUT

===

Jungkook walked towards the room after an hour. He was busy talking to his close associate who had attended their so called wedding. He opened the door, He saw Y/n sitting on bed, her cries had subsided into quiet sniffles, eyes reder than before, her arms hugging her own knees.

Jk approached the bed slowly, not wanting to startle Y/n. He sat down next to her "i know you don't trust me, but i don't want to see you in this state" he said quietly. He took out his handkerchief to wipe her tears.

Before Jungkook can wipe her tears, Y/n took the handkerchief from his hand and tossed it on the floor.

Jungkook was taken aback by her action. He didn't understand why Y/n was rejecting his kindness. He was a bit annoyed by that action but decided to not cause much problem to her than he already has.

Jk looked at you, trying to gauge her emotions. "I understand that you're scared and confused but behaving like this won't take you anywhere". That's when they heard a knock on the door.

Jungkook's gaze shifted to the door when he heard the knock. He stood up ans walked over to open it, reavling a maid standing outside with a food trolley "dinner is served" she said politely before rolling the trolley into the room. The maid served the food on the coffee table. Jk waited until she was finished before dismissing her with a nod. He turned to Y/n and gestured to the food "why don't you eat something? It might help you feel better" he suggested, but Y/n didn't move. She just sat on the bed, staring at the food.

Jungkook sighed and walked over the coffee table. He picked up a served plate. He then walked to Y/n, holding out the plate towards her "Atleast take some food, I don't  want you to starve." With a swift movement, Y/n pushed the plate away causing it to scatter on the floor.

Jungkook was surprised by the sudden force with which she pushed the plate away. The porcelain shattered on the floor, sending food and shards everywhere. Jk looked at Y/n, his eyes filled with frustration "What is wrong with you?" He snapped. Y/n sat there in silence.

Jungkook was at a loss for words, he was clearly irritated, but he didn't say anything more. He simply walked out of the room and sended a maid to clean up the mess.

__________

Jungkook returned back to the room after having few drinks to calm himself. He opened the door, the lights were off and he saw Y/n's sleeping figure on the couch. He walked over to the couch and leaned down to take a look at her. She was in deep yet restless sleep, despite the circumstances. He leaned down, picked her up and placed her on bed.

Jk went to the closet to change into something comfy. He returned in loose tee and pajama bottoms. He let out a deep sigh as he lay down on bed. He closed his eyes, trying to get some rest. He eventually fell asleep, his breaths evening out as he sunk deeper into unconsciousness.