0007

《RASCAL DOESN'T UNDERSTANDS》

===

After the hour and a half ticked by. Jungkook made his way back into the room to collect his files which he'd earlier left behind.

He glanced around the room after taking his file, his eyes scanning for the familiar face of Yn. When she was nowhere to be found, a pang of realization struck him "Fuck" he muttered as he recalled that she was still locked outside in the balcony. He'd left her vulnerable to the cold winter, forgetting her all this time.

Jungkook bolted for the balcony, when he swung the door open, a gust of chilly winter wind billowed into the room. There, seated in the farthest corner, was the girl he'd left behind.

Y/n's fragile form shaking badly as if chilled to the bone, her teeth chattering uncontrollably as her arms clutched herself for warmth. He noticed her lips had turned a delicate shade of blue, and her cheeks were flushed from the chill. She was not unconscious but also not in any state of functioning.

Jungkook bent down, gently sliding an arm under her, cardling Yn's fragile frame against his muscular chest. He felt the weight of her silent shock as she leaned into him to get some warmth. The cold winter had seeped into her very being, leaving a ghostly pallor in it's wake.

Shutting the balcony door with his foot. He swiftly carried the trembling girl Inside, heading straight for the luxurious four-poster bed. Gently placing her on bed, he drew the blanket up to her chin.

Keeping a watchful eye on the almost lifeless girl before him, Jungkook reached out to adjust the thermostat. The heater roared to life, it's warmth gradually filling the space in an attempt to erase the chill that had settled in Yn's body.

He moved to the room's intercom as he barked out few orders to the staff of mansion. After leaving the necessary orders, he separated from the chaotic scene and entered his home office.

On other side, the maids, under Jungkook's command, rushed to the master bedroom. They diligently massaged and rubbed Yn's feet and plams, carefully applying hot pack everywhere to gradually warm her back to some semblance of normalcy.

Once Yn was showing signs of improvement, the maids gently guided her towards the washroom, to have a steaming hot bath.

______

After what seemed like an eternity, Jungkook walked back into the room after spending hours in his home office.

Upon returning into the room, his gaze fell upon Y/n, who was lying still and quiet on the bed. She was neither sleeping nor moving - Just there, a picture of tranquility at odds with her recent ordeal.

Jungkook noticed cold sweat beats glistening on Y/n's forehead, her breathing was shallow and uneven. The texture of her skin seemed clammy.

He approached her bedside, he reached out, aiming to touch her forehead to evaluate her tempreture. However, before he could make contact, she mustered the strength to push his hand away with a weak yet decisive motion.