four | anatomy of a fall

"Do you need a napkin for the drool?" The blonde asked mockingly, settling in her chair to get the attention of the black-haired man who looked hypnotised at the 'Duncanator' poster stuck in the middle of the cafeteria

It was no surprise that Tashi Duncan was venerated at Stanford, she was the best player in the university and possibly of her generation, she had a promising future and continued to compete in inter-school.

"What has she done to me?" The blue-eyed one with hiss while admiring the banner, he had never felt that way with anyone, not even with his first girlfriend at 15 years old but with the tennis player he was totally different.

All that tour time just counted the moment to see her, talking on the phone with her was not enough for him, and that scared him.

"How's your tour going?" Art asked high to get the attention of his two best friends who now admired the poster stuck on the wall, even though Lyn seemed beautiful to him now, Tashi would always be his target, he felt like a bastard but he liked to win. "Something funny?"

The blonde frowned. Did he expect Patrick to admit that he slept with more than one girl to run to tell Duncan?

He knew the only son of the Donaldsons and knew that his crush on Tashi was still there, he would always be there but hadn't that pair agreed that the one who won the final would have his chance with the brunette?

Now wendy feared what Art could do to sink Patrick, especially when she had seen the blonde on more than one occasion with Tashi on campus.

"What are you talking about?" asked the black-haired man smiling confused towards both blondes, could he really be so naive when it was Duncan?

"You know... going out with someone," he clarified the one in a red Stanford shirt and cap while drinking the three churros offered by the cafeteria dispatcher.

"I'm busy, mate," Patrick defended himself by feigning indignation when Art began to approach where they were sitting, Wendy wanted to laugh when she saw how the black-haired man moved the empty chair next to him to stick it to hers.

Would he start playing Cupid?

"Also, what do you think I'm doing here?"

"Well, that hurt... I expected him to be here for us." The blonde girl complained to smile at the one in the red shirt when he handed him the churro"Or at least for me."

Art rolled his eyes.

"Well, okay... I'm here just for them," the black-haired man admitted mockingly so that the boy complained indignantly, anyway she knew he was lying. "Anyway, I really like her... I think I can sit down"

"Wow, did you hit your head on the tour?" asked the light-eyed interested one to sit better in her chair and lower the churro, she was interested, again, I hadn't seen or heard Patrick that way since... never.