HCS AND PRONOUNS

Name:split
gender:female
sexuality:bi
pronouns:she/her
hcs: calls bive bivey-wivey,the banana splits she throws are old bananas meaning their not wasted bananas,goes to infecteds house every now and then to hang out,has a life long dream to become a commedian like her mother,she doesnt actually swear mostly replacing it with alts "oh sundaes!" eg.

Name:bive
gender:Female (maletofemale)
sexuality: pan
pronouns:she/her
hcs:only likes pet names from split because its more easy to handle,ONLY trusts bive and pilby,has not taken a shower willingly ONCE,most money she spends on is for printing photos and red ribbon,enjoys listening to the radio,knows everything off by heart,collects newspapers.

Name:manniquin_mark
gender:male
sexuality:gay
pronouns:he/him
hcs:has binned TONS of grey stuff,is slowly working well with wallter after the divorce,ended actually on okay terms just mark didnt REALLY take it well after it was all done,mark and wallter have shared roles with lampert,suddenly started having a glitching right eye?...strange.

Name:Wallter

gender:male
sexuality:gay
pronouns:he/him
hcs:one day found lampert on the street and took him in,both mark and wallter were absolutely over the moon with raising lampert,suddenly started a drinking problem after trying out grey stuff,doesnt know about glevil at all since mark is closeted about his past,really wants to help mark out since he started wearing...an eyepatch?.

Name:lampert
gender:male

sexuality:bi
pronouns:he/they
hcs:was abandoned by his mother shortly after he was born,raised by wallter and mark,unfortuneatly heard everything with the fighting and the divorce,mostly hangs out with infected.

Name:Infected
gender:none
sexuality:pan
pronouns:they/them
hcs:they play call of duty,has been recently looking to get a new cat since poptart passed,doesnt really talk to unpleasent unless its a question or to fight,lampert and split and poob are the BEST,nightcore for life,spraypaints when they can.

Name:PartyNoob
gender:none
sexuality:aroace
pronouns:they/them
hcs:wants to become besties with pest although pest doesnt really like them,bakes cakes to bring to splits house,throws partys every friday and saturday,poob is just a nickname everyone calls them by defult but they dont mind!

Name:pilby
gender:male
sexuality:straight ALLY
pronouns:he/him
hcs:has a secret crush on mach but is too scared to confess,split told pilby about their feelings for bive and pilby is completly invested on getting them together,likes quiet places,is autistic and doh is a stim!,has some fidget toys that mach got for him.

Name:mach
gender:female
sexuality:bi
pronouns:she/they
hcs:mach enjoys company with people very much just as long as they respect their boundrys,cannot feel any type of strong emotions their mostly just softened down reactions,except anger that she feels EXTREMLY STRONG,likes to mostly sit and listen to pilbys reruns of his acts,anything pilby asks them she will do,can shrink down but mostly does it in private.

name:gnarpy

gender:none
sexuality:aroace
pronouns:xe/xem
hcs:actually doesnt really know how to invade earth,xe have a gazillion of intergallactic crimes and a bounty over xer heads,actually leads a army of rebels,xe hate water with a passion like a earth cat,xer weakness is...veggys,has had thoughts of killing and eating split since she is technically fruit,doesnt like the fact bive is...tricky.