Chapter 4 - Hosts and parasites

(warning:this chapter has topics of,family death,war,cult grooming,and heavy topics of rape if you don't wanna read its fine wait until the next chapter or skip if the next chapter is out)

Infected stared at his computer monitor,the time reading 2:43am,he was up so late bed,really late.

He heard the door open looking outside seeing those gross colours walk in.

"The skibidi rizzler gyatt is gone back to his ohio state" The thing said.

That thing doesn't pay rent,doesn't do anything at all except watch stupid dumb baby videos,for fucks sake the least the thing could do was be useful and fuck off,he wanted to hang out elsewhere,and he was tired from playing old play station 2 games.

That thing was also currently not going away,Infected mumbled going back to drawing on Microsoft paint.

"Uh,what the skibidi?,did you not hear me?" The thing said.

"BrUh 1 d0n't car3,1f lamp3rts g0n3 f1n3 y0u d0n't n33d t0 t3ll me!" Infected huffed,god wont this thing go away?

As if some god heard him,unplesent left going into their bedroom,Infected sighed pulling up the message board.

"d1b,y0u up?" 

                                                                                                                                                                  "yeah,whats up?"

"1 just n33d t0 talk t0 y0u ab0ut a my r00mmat3"

                                                                                                                                                           "go on"

"1 f33l l1k3 th31r l33ch1ng 0ff m3"

                                                 "Infected,do you wanna come to work with me later? maybe help a bit?"

"Sur3,whatever"

                                                                                                           "ok,i'll see you at the glorp n' go ok?"

"k"

Infected closed the message board,god he was getting so embarrassed,with himself,having to talk about private issues to a friend?,infected felt like they should curl up and die,he was so shy when it came to SwibbleDib it was crazy,the virus would kill him if he ever managed to date them,never the less of SwibbleDib being infected.

Infected got off from his chair,grabbing his trusty gir bag and hoodie.

"1'm g01ng 0ut f0r a b1t" Infected shouted.

"ok mr ohio man" Unpleasant replied,the faint noise of poppy playtime music in the background.

Infected walked out the door heading to the elevator and waited,hopefully it wasn't as full as last time.

As the elevator opened he saw Mark,Wallter and Lampert all in the elevator,he guessed it was a family day out,and he got on,looking as the elevator went down,heading for SwibbleDib's store.

Then as if he wasn't here he heard something.

"Its none of your darn' tooting business if i wear an eye patch or not Walt's'" Mark burs-ted out.

Wallter sighed,arms crossed while Lampert looked ashamed,Wallter stared directly at Mark.

"You got to see the cat whether you like it or not,i'm not risking it!" Wallter said sternly

"Oh and like you know everything?" Mark said clearly avoiding what his boyfriend just said.

Wallter didn't know about Marks brother,Glevil,bringing him to a cult. saying it was just some family bonding,Mark remembered the trench of the war,gun in hand shooting his own mannequin brothers from different materials,killing them,all because he was in some STUPID cult.

Now Mark can hear his brothers coo's,his voice trying to hurt Wallter,he already got Spud,Mr,Gregoriah and even god damn Reddy,the fucking robot.

Wallter stood there for a moment,saw DRRETROS floor and dragged Mark Lampert following behind.

Strange,Infected thought to himself,before continuing on from elsewhere and the elevator opened up,revealing,a new floor?

Infected took a peek,the new banana walls,the yellow obby,like a crash coarse before seeing,Split?,did Split get a new floor,before Split entered the elevator,Infected saw a mannequin..staring at them from the crowd...it didn't look too happy.

"Infected" it spoke.

Infected coughed up something,looking down onto his hand...no virus gunk..just pure blood.

Infected felt himself getting dizzy which suddenly went away as the elevator doors closed.

"Whats wrong?,it looks like you saw a banana split!" Split said laughing to herself.

"0h n0th1ng,just g0t al0t 0n my m1nd r1ght n0w" Infected shrugged looking away.

"Hey cheer up,theres no getting soggy over some spoilt ice cream!" Split said chattering.

Infected chuckled at the joke,as the elevator descended,Infecteds mind went over and over.

Unpleasant didn't pay taxes,rent,anything,poptart went missing around the same time it showed up,and he had to pay for his share of the rent,god can't that thing get a job,though it was so ugly he thinks no one in their right mind would hire it.

As players started to pile in,mostly to see Splits room and new stage,it got him wondering.

why won't he just kick unpleasant out?,go in Miché's old stage? they were deleted ages ago so the stage is technically free for it to take over right?

Infected watched the doors open,Poob coming in,good at least he's got his best friends in the elevator,though the weird player Pest likes isn't in the elevator today?,weird the whole friend group apart from them and SwibbleDib was there,Poob was laughing at Split's jokes until Split turned red as a tomato,turning around he saw who she was so flustered at.

Bive entered the elevator,looking around nervously,but more calm since it was people she could trust.

Bive looked at Split who in return Split just waved.

God he could feel the smell of lovey homeyness a mile away,though he couldn't say anything since he was the same with SwibbleDib.

As all 4 were talking Infected chimed in.

"D0 y0u all s33 th3 w3ird mannequ1n lat3ly?" 

Bive quickly turned staring him dead in the eyes.

"Did it see you?" Bive said coldly

....Infected didn't know if it did. 

But it probably did.

Because it talked to him.

(Woooooooooooo another one done,ere getting into some juicy stuff,next chapter we finally get some spive stuff as well as Bive maybe or maybe not losing her marbles at Infected,but we'll see,ill see you all in the next chapter)