4. HER PROTECTOR

I woke up to see Roy leaving the room. Beside, there was Catherine sleeping. I decided not to wake her up. I sat there refreshing my mind when I heard some footsteps. I wonder who it is. Suddenly Jalansh came running towards me. He said " I got to know about your accident. I am really sorry for what happened in the past." He came near me and I snapped really hard.I shouted "Jalansh, get the hell out of here! And if you come near me it won't be good for you !!!" Suddenly Roy came and caught him by his collar and gave him a warning. He said " JALANSH IF YOU COME TO SEE HER AGAIN OR LIFT YOUR EYES TO SEE HER OR GO NEAR HER, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU WONT BE IN THIS WORLD. MARK MY WORDS."
           But Jalansh wanted to argue and defend himself but Roy kicked him out of the room. I was really surprised at how he defended me. I went near him and said " Roy, thank you for taking stand for me. Did you have your dinner last night or atleast breakfast this morning?" He said no I didn't eat anything from the accident. I scolded him for not taking care of himself. Why does he care that much about me? Was he really making these efforts for me? This boy had some magic around him. He was something else. I came with tray of food for Catty, him and me. I suddenly got courage out of nowhere and started spoon feeding him. It was my first time seeing him blush. Roy looked really cute and the sunlight shone on his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes shone like diamonds, and he was blushing. He was looking really cute. Buy I had to stop these feelings. I said "Roy! Thanks for the help earlier."
            He said " it's my pleasure, darling." After a few days the doctor said I can be discharged. I was over the moon. But the doctor told me not to walk that much. He recommend that I be taken on a wheelchair to the car. I was like okay, what's wrong with that? A nurse came near my bed and asked me to sit on it. But Roy came out of nowhere and said " Miss, I think she has no need of it." I was staring at Roy blankly. Suddenly he lifted me in his arms in bridal style. I buried my face in his chest, blushing real hard at that gesture. This boy is really mysterious. He is just something else. Then he put me in his car. I was sitting in the car looking outside. Roy said " I have other plans." I was like okay let's see what happens.......