9. THE SECRET

POV: ROY
There was pin drop silence in the room. My eyes were red with rage. My mom broke the silence and asked "Roy, do you know the second secret as well?" I looked straight at her eyes. My stare was enough to give her answer. She asked everyone to disperse because she wanted to speak with Jenny and me personally. No one dared to speak. My mom asked me to calm down, so that I can think properly about the situation. She said "Calm down Roy. Now listen to me carefully. I know that you want to torture and kill your father right now. But think before you act. Ok, to punish your father and yo send him to jail we need evidence. Otherwise no one is going to believe us. He might be your father and my husband but I can't let it be. We need to put an end to him and his actions. But be careful. If anything happens to you due to him remember that you have Jenny to look after. So it's your choice."
           This was the first time I saw my mother talking so bravely about punishing my father. I think she realized that making this man roam freely will cause big trouble to us and the people around. My mom left from there to give me time to think. Then Jenny locked her hands in mine and said "No matter where you go, what you do I will keep supporting you. But if that process is going to harm you, don't do it because I can't see you hurt. I will be there for you. The decision is yours, Roy, but think carefully." I put my head on Jenny's shoulder going deep in thought.
              POV: JENNIFER
These truths may hurt Roy but some or the the other day he has to know about it. But I will stand with him. Roy slowly opened his mouth and said "My queen, it broke my heart to know that my father is a murderer. But I am not going to stay silent. I need to take revenge on behalf of my brother and sister. I need your help to grab the evidence. Are you ready for the upcoming events?" I looked firmly at Roy and gave him assurance. I went and called my mom-in-law and we all discussed about the actions we are going to take.
              POV: AUTHOR
Well I guess we need to fasten our seatbelts for the upcoming story 😵‍💫😵‍💫. The next day Roy called his friend who was a police. Roy, Jenny and the police sat on the sofa to discuss about it. The police said "Roy, first let's go to check the CCTV footage where the accident happened. That's going to be our main evidence." They went to check the footage, but the accident wasn't recorded. Police asked Roy time and date of the accident. Roy has given them the details. But it was missing. The police understood that Roy's father definitely had bribed someone to sell him the footage. Police said "Roy, go to your father's house and bring the evidence because someone might give him information that police are coming to his house. So only you can do it man." And he went away. Roy and Jenny came outside. Roy stopped the car near a shop and said to Jenny "Darling, I will drop you and go to that man's house for evidence." But she refused to let him go alone. She said "No Roy. If there is anything we will face it together. I can't leave you alone in this situation." So both of them went near his father's house. His father was not there. Roy had a spare key which he stole from hid father once. They went into the house and searched for that video tape. Jenny found the evidence in a drawer and shouted "Roy! I found......" when you grabbed her and closed her mouth, and took her to a dark corner. He whispered in her ear that his father returned. They were slowly sitting in a corner, but a rat was there near them. Jenny was afraid of rats!!!!! When she was about to shout in fear, Roy noticed and pinned Jenny to the wall and kissed her hard to prevent her from shouting. He put one hand behind her neck and another hand around her waist.

Oh God, these people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️!!!! What is the situation? And what are they doing??? Oh these love birds 😍😍

Oh God, these people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️!!!! What is the situation? And what are they doing??? Oh these love birds 😍😍. Roy is so romantic, isn't he? The rat also couldn't see their romance and gave them privacy. They stopped kissing when they heard an unfamiliar voice. Then they heard Roy's father say "Oh dear friend, how are you?" That person said "Man, you are in big trouble for killing your son. Someone came to know that the CCTV footage of the accident was missing. No one knew that I sold it to you. But you need to be careful. Prepare yourself."
            Roy and Jenny were listening silently, when suddenly Jenny sneezed to the dust in the corner. Both of the persons in the living room got alerted. Roy immediately threw the evidence outside the window, so that it will be safe. Roy's father and his friend switched on the light. Roy and Jenny couldn't escape from the window because it had grills. The other person grabbed Jenny. Roy's father looked at Roy and said "You are going to have a great punishment, boy." He took a stick to beat Roy. Roy felt his blood boil and punched his father in the chin. Roy took the stick from his father. The other person came to attack him. Roy turned around and shouted "How dare you touch my fiancè??" And bet that person with the stick on his head. Roy punched his father hardly on the stomach. Both of them went outside and grabbed the evidence. He drove to the police station and gave the police the evidence. Roy said "Mate, it is getting late. I'll come in the morning."
            After all this mess, to relax themselves, they went to a park. They kept walking in silence. They came near a fountain when it started snowing. It was the month of December and the first snowfall in the year. THERE IS A LOVE MYTH SAYING THAT IF A COUPLE IS PRESENT WHEN THERE IS FIRST SNOWFALL, THEY WILL TOGETHER FOR LIFE. Roy's eyes and Jenny's eyes were filled with sparkles of love. Oh these two....🥰😇. Both of them sat on a bench. There was beach in the front. The view was impeccable.

Jenny and Roy sat on a bench

Jenny and Roy sat on a bench. They turned to face each other. Jenny started to play with Roy's adam's apple. He started to give up and buried his face in her neck. Then Roy caught her waist tightly and started kissing her neck. She put her hands in his hair and started to play with them. It looks like both were hugging each other, but the love birds were having fun. After kissing her neck, he started to kiss her cheeks. Jenny was enjoying his love for her. After kissing her cheeks, he made her to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears in his deep voice "Even the nature tells us we are going to be together. Who is going to stop me from loving you? The day I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were mine. The world knows you as Jennifer but I know you as my life. My world was dull and sad with childhood trauma, but the day I saw you there were wedding bells ringing in my ears, sparkles in my eyes, love words on my lips and butterflies in my stomach. Until you came into my life, there was no meaning to it my queen. I love you, Jennifer." Then Jenny turned around to say I love you too but Roy locked his lips with hers.

This boy is literally spoiling her with love, kisses, care and with everything he had

This boy is literally spoiling her with love, kisses, care and with everything he had. They had a wonderful time in park. But oh my boy!!! Something terrible happened......