2. THE ACCIDENT

But my mind drifted off thinking about my future plans. I was thinking about something deeply near the wall when, suddenly Roy came and pinned me near the wall with the book and said " Look deeply into my eyes". I didn't even have the time to process about what had just happened. I just follow his instructions and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He gave me a soft smile which made him look really handsome. "What happened, Roy?" I asked. He said " I just wanted to distract you from your thoughts. And what were you thinking that deeply, baby girl?" I stood there like a statue blushing really hard at that word. I am impressed. But I couldn't forget George.
               It was taking a lot of time for me to move on. But this boy uff......🥵😳!!! He is my addiction. My mind was in a confusion, my heart was in a love dilemma, but destiny had it's own way to give me what I need, but not what I want. Oh, this destiny is playing it's games with me. NAUGHTY DESTINY😤.
             I sat in my class, reading a book. I don't remember drifting off into sleep but I was slightly woke up to someone touching my forehead and playing with my hair. Roy thought I was sleeping, but I got consciousness to his soft touch. He whispered" Oh, this girl is looking like a baby" and put his sweater on me and went away. Immediately after he went away I woke up, processing about what had just happened. Was I having a crush on this boy? I really had a bad past and do not have any trust and hope in this concept of love. Oh Cupid, is this what you planned for me? But it was taking time to forget George.
            One day I was just walking on the road with my friends, when he came and whispered " Hey, my wife". I turned around to his deep, husky voice, when his chest hit me harder than a rock. Our lips were just inches away when a car came and hit me with high speed.

                  POV: ROY
         I was having a romantic moment with my girl when suddenly a car came out of nowhere and hit her and just went away like nothing had happened. I was in shock and just stood there frozen. I came back to my senses and went running to see her bleeding a lot. I tried every possible way to make her gain consciousness. But it was futile. I lifted her in bridal style and took her to a side. I asked her bestie, Catherine to call an ambulance.
          I was shivering. Seeing her in that state, made my heart shatter into a 1000 pieces 💔💔💔. I took her into the ambulance and Catherine followed me. They said she needed an urgent blood transfusion. But her blood type is AB negative. And  there were no AB negative blood available. And I was the only option to save her. So I donated my blood to her. After sometime the doctor came out of the emergency room and said" There is no need to worry. She is out of danger." I sighed in relief. But it would take her some time to regain her consciousness. I put my head down, closed my eyes and had a flashback of her smiling cutely in school☺️. Back then I was just a nobody and she was the most popular girl in school. She hardly noticed me because I avoided crowded places, social interactions. You can say that I was a typical INTROVERT. I loved her from the day I laid my eyes on her.

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT😍💘👀.

    It was a very magical moment. That day........