Blown Bombs

Fat Nuggets is snoozing on the Hotel lobby couch as Adam, Lute, Dazzle, and Razzle, Adam's pet goats and bodyguards, put up a banner that reads, 'Happy First Week Cherri Bomb'. Adam climbs down from the ladder he was previously using and puts his hands on his hips admiring the sign, "That looks perfect! I am so excited that Cherri is staying at the hotel!"

Lute looks over at Adam and says, "Um, Cherri was just trying to take over the city with her weird pyrotechnics a few days ago."

Adam looks everywhere but at Lute, "Weeeeellll, I haven't seen her pull any of that here sooooo." At that moment Cherri walks into the Hotel wheeling a cannon that her Bomb Girls are sitting on.

Lute watches Cherri wheel the cannon inside and questions, "What is that?"

Cherri looks over at Lute, noticing her for the first time, "Oh, hi, blondie. It's my new invention, the 'Skin Flayer 11,0000'!", she says while gesturing towards the machine, "I'm looking forward to shooting the others."

Adam looks at Cherri with surprise, "What? Why!?"

Cherri looks around paranoidly, "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, they are plotting to kill me, but when? How? I have to be ready. Oh! The new parts to my machine are here." Cherri rushes over to two male sinners, pushing two carts filled with boxes.

The blonde sinner holds out a clipboard, "Sign, please" Cherri signs the paper as the other sinner finishes wheeling in the cart. As Cherri finishes signing, the blonde nods his head, "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Morde purchase." Both sinners exit the hotel as Cherri grabs the cart and pushes it towards the cannon.

Lute looks down thinking about the name mentioned and suddenly looks up with a shocked and upset look on her face, "Morde? As in, Zestial Morde? You are buying parts from an overlord?"

Cherri scoffs, "Uh, of course. He's the top weapons dealer in Hell."

Lute walks over to the cart and starts to move it away, "Well that stops now."

Cherri rushes after her, "Hey!"

Lute turns around towards Cherri, "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." Cherri gives Lute a wry expression and looks over at Kitty who is downing a bottle of alcohol, they proceed to flip her off. Val who is sitting a couple of seats away from Kitty at the bar, on his phone flips her off as well. Finally, Velvette who is dusting in a corner looks around at her with a disturbing smile and gives Cherri a sinister giggle.