chapter 14

Author pov

After 2 months

Taehyung and yn return from there honeymoon (sorry not sorry i am anti-romantic). Taehyung agian join company and yn as his secretary.

Everything is going smoothly. Tae and yn's relationship grow alot. They trust each other alot and love each other. Whole company knows that yn is Taehyung's wife so men dare to flirt with her.

Yn's relationship also become strong with Kim's. Kim couple treat yn like their own daughter. Bts blackpink and red velvet consider yn as their own sister. If someone dare to say anything against yn they won't hesitate to slices their heads.

Currently yn taehyung bts and their secretary are going in meeting room. They went inside but yn's eyes widen seeing the person. She control her emotions. Taehyung bend down in level of yn and ask.

Tae - baby are you ok...or something happens.

Yn - Nothing Tae.

Yn said with small smile.

Taehyung nodded still not convinced.

.
.
.
.

After meeting

A men come and hugged making bts angry and shocked. Yn push him and look at him with teary eyes.

Yn - what are you doing.

?? - I am hugging my chipmunk.

Yn - I am not chipmunk.....who call me this die long ago.

?? - don't say like this chipmunk. I agree it was my mistake but please forgive me.

Said begin hurt by her words.

He was about to hug her agian but taehyung pulled yn in his arms and glare at him.

Tae - stay away from my wife.

Tae said coldly.

?? - chipmunk didn't even invite me in your marriage.

Yn - go away....like you were here.

Yn said whole glaring at him.

Jin - princess do you know him.

Yn - uhmm....oppa he is.........

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.