chapter 18

Author pov

Hearing her shout everyone come inside were shocked to see this. Tanya hug her mom while fake crying.

Tanya - mom he try to rape me. Yn you should leave him.

Said while fake crying.

Yn walk ahead but yoongi hold her wrist.

Yoongi - yn take decision in your right sense.

Said with seriousness.

Yn nodded and went to them yn raised her hand and a slap echoes in whole room. They saw Tanya's face on right side.

Mrs Roy- yn

Yn - SHUT UP.

Yn growl making them shut up.

Yn - what are you saying Tanya he try to rape you. What are you doing here in this kind of outfit Tanya.

Yn asked with raised eyebrow.

Tanya glup and spoke.

Tanya - i-i was g-going to c-change but h-he pulled m-me here.

Tanya shutter because of yn's burning gaze.

Yn - in men's reserve side.

Mrkim - what do you mean princess.

Yn - dad this all arrangements are done by me and uniees. Men's and women's don't feel uncomfortable that's why we keep girls changing room washroom with some rest time bedroom on left side and men's right side.

Seulgi - and there's written outside that this place is for men's.

Yn - correct then what are you doing here. You know what. It's about Tae my Tae and when it's come to him what I see and heard I can denied it. I only belive him. He whould never touch any other women expect me.

Jin - you want tae because of your own needs selfishness. That's why you try to broke a happy couple's marriage life. Such disgusting women.

Said with disgusting face.

Yn - what do you think I don't what you are trying to do. I know you Tanya that you will surly Try to do something but never thought you will be this law.

Yn said and slapped Tanya agin

Yn - that's for touching my husband.

Said with smirk.

Kim's felt proud of yn and her bravery. Taehyung pulled yn and Kiss her. Yn kiss him back. He was scared that he will lose his yn but not anymore knowing how much his yn trust him.

Kim's smile at the couple and evryone left.

?? - you will pay for what you did Tanya that to with your life.

Thought with smirk..

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.