chapter 17

Author pov

Hearing someone calling her yn trun and saw mrs Roy. Yn's eyes widen seeing them. Her face trun cold and spoke.

Yn - what bring you here mrs Roy.

Asked coldly.

Evryone ex mamamoo got shocked hearing her cold tone for the first time.

Solar - they are yn's biological family.

Whisper making them shocked.

Mr Roy - how did you become their daughter-in-law. You were married to Alex.

Said while holding her by her shoulders.

Yn gron because his nails were digging in her soft skin. Yoongi and jimin push him away.

Yoonmin - stay away from her.

Growl in anger.

Tanya - why do always come in between I love taehyung and want him to be mine.

Said with fake tears.

Yn - I never come in between Tanya from starting Tae is mine. I married him and it's Mr kim for you. He is not your friend or close person that you are calling him by his name.

Said in cold dangerous tone.

Kim's smirk proudly at yn's braveness.

Kim's left from there. Tanya was burning in anger and jealousy. She notice yn's necklace which worth millions. She want to be in her place. She want taehyung for money power and pleaser but she don't know she is messing with devil's.

Tanya - wait and watch yn I will make taehyung mine.

Thought with smirk.

She didn't notice someone saw her smirk and understood something is up.

A waiter bumpd on taehyung making his jacket dirty.

Waiter - sorry sir you can clean there.

Pointing at passage.

Taehyung nodded and went there. He went to bed room and about go to bathroom but someone pinned him.

He saw it was Tanya. He got angry and pushed her away.

Tae - stay away from me you don't have any rights to touch me.

Said in cold tone.

Tanya try her best to seduce taehyung and force herself on him.

Taehyung got angry when she try to kiss him when it's yn's right. He pushed her and slap her hard.

Tanya - how dare you to slap me now see what will I do.

Tanya remove her coat and made her hairs messy smooch her lipstick.

Tanya - SOMEONE SAVE ME HE IS TRYING TO RAP ME.

While fake crying.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆