chapter 15

Author pov

Yn - he is Devansh my best friend brother who help in complete my studies.

Yn said and they nodded.

Yoongi - let's talk in cabin.

Yoongi said and they left.

Yn - now tell me everything.

Devansh - after our graduation I went home..mom dad told me that I need to take over the business but for that I have to go to abroad. I want to meet you and even come to your home but your parents didn't let me meet you saying you were sleeping. So left. After geeting successful I thought to help you and take you from that he'll. When I went to your home your parents told me you are married and shift somewhere. I thought you were must be happily living so I didn't try to find you.

Devansh said with sign.

Yn - that day..graduation day my so called parents got to know that I complete my studies so they locked me in my room and about marriage (say everything. )

Devansh - I should come early or you wouldn't suffer much.

Yn - it's ok bhaiya I got my love who treat me like queen.

Yn said with smile looking at Tae.

Devansh - I am happy for you chipmunk...see you later I have some work.

He said and left.

Rm - yn tell us about your family.

Yn - in my family I have father mother elder brother and elder sister.

Jhope - if you have sister then why they hate you.

Yn - I don't know oppa they hate without any reason.

Yn said in sad tone.

Taehyung side hug her kissing her head.

Tae - it's ok we love you and you love us you don't need someone else in your life.

Tae said and others nodded.

Yn nodded with smile and hug him back.

Somewhere.

A girl Is staring at men's photo. She saw some weeks back in TV. Her eyes show love more like obsession.

Photo

Girl - mine you are mine taehyung and I will make sure of it

Said with physo laugh.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.