chapter 23

Author pov

Yn - dear devansh brother.

Devansh - h-how...?

Yn - from the start...I saw you killing late mafia queen who was my grand ma. I wasn't that powerful that time. I find it suspicious when you meet my so called family. I got the information and after that it was all clear.

Yn said with smirk.

Yn look at her team. Aespa and itzy take devansh with them whole mamamoo open their rops.

Yn - everything at home.

Yn said and they all left for kim mansion.

They all get fresh and sit in living room.

Yn - ok so from start...my grand ma was mafia queen and this position is given to daughters. Tanya was bitch so she didn't give the position to her and she give me. After marriage with Alex I made moonbyul mafia queen for world but actually it was me who was ruling it. I thought to be mafia queen again and end the Alex...but then I meet taehyung. The way you all love me and protect me I become greedy for your love and leave mafia world. Later I got to know that devansh is red spider he wants your position and will do anything for it. I told moonbyul eonnie and she did it as I say. Today you all were in danger so I couldn't help but come and save you all.

Said while looking down.

Yoongi - why you didn't tell us this early.

Yn - I promise grand ma I won't tell my identity until it's necessary. I am sorry.

Said while holding her ears.

Kim's shake their heads and hug her tightly.

Taehyung get up and went to room. Yn follow him.

As she went inside yn was pinned to wall by him. He snuggle into her neck and spoke.

Tae - you need punishment for this.

Saying this he kiss her. (Imagin next what happened I am innocent 🌚🌝)

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.