Swan Lake : Chapter Four (4)

IN THIRD PERSON:

BELLA

The brunette stared at the ceiling, then woke up, it was a beautiful morning but for her it was the worst. She couldn't understand why out of all times, it was the wet, gross, rainy town?

She shrugged away the thoughts, biting her lip nervously. It's been a long while since she's stopped that habit of hers but the longest she stays here...

"Oh fuck," she almost tripped on the stairs, sighing in frustration.

Charlie caught eyes with her with a worried expression. "Bells, are you okay?"

She kept her face blank, walking at the coat hanger. "I'm fine, I'm not a little kid anymore." she says, taking of her dull green jacket and putting it on.

He sighs, walking up to her. "Well," he mutters. "Give me a call if anything... happens." Now, the man was awkwardly standing looking at her.

She ignored him, "I'm gonna be late."

The drive didn't take long. She has to see Edward, today she's skipping class.

The big red pulled right near the forest.
She shakes her thoughts not hesitating.

Edward greeted her with his inhuman speed, chuckling. "Welcome to the humble abode." he cracked a smile.

Bella chuckled along, "Yeah..." she bit her lips.

"You come here a lot?" She glanced at his strange golden eyes.

Edward held her hand, she flinched at the cold sensation a little. "Yeah, this used be the uh... the-family area?"

"Yeah?" she grins.

"Carlisle used to bring us in this same spot when Alice and Jasper first came in our coven, i guess we don't really... do any of these fun stuffs anymore, except from baseball and high school."
She raised her eyebrow at that and Edward smiles. "What you don't think High School can be fun?"

"No that's not-" she giggles. "You're funny." She waves her hand off.

"Well i'd say, your laugh much entertains me." They smiled to eachother.

After a while, they sat in a tree log near the cliff. The water falling off, the sound that Edward joked was romantic.

The vampire watched Bella eat a roasted steak. He doesn't care not getting to feast with her, her happiness is enough.

Bella glanced back, "D'you ever regret not tasting human food anymore?"

He shakes his head, "Is this 20 questions?" he says jokingly.

"It's not even close!" She replied in amusement. She laid her head against his shoulders.

"Well, not really, no. Er... not anymore. The bloodlust covers all that stuff over and the hunger is replaced by the smell of... Blood." Bella cringes a little at the mention of it. Edward took notice, scooting more closer to her.

He enhales. "How about you?" Her head perks up. She tilts her head slightly.

"What about me?"