Chapter 1

Maddie Kempf

Reading Jccaylens tweets are inspiring. He tweets whatever's on his mind. I met him a few hours ago at the gas station. Cute way in meeting the boy you watch in your bedroom on your laptop. Since Jc and a few other boys traveled up the west coast for #7daysontheroad was pretty epic. But I haven't had the chance to meet him. You would have thought that I would have met him before since I live in Los Angeles but honestly it's a pretty big city.

"I still can't believe we're going to Vidcon this year." Linda said. Linda Reyes is my best friend. I've known her since diaper days and she got me into watching youtube videos about five years ago. She just moved in with me to our two story house. Good thing her parents helped us get the house.

"Well thanks to me we're going." I said, as I drove onto our driveway.

"Yes thank you for my birthday present!" She shouted, running to me and hugging me.

"Come on, we need to edit our vlog." I said, heading inside our house. 

"Nobody watches our vlogs! What's the point in editing them?" Linda asked, as she closed the door behind her.

"We met Jccaylen. We need to edit this shit. Maybe we'll become huge youtubers in a few years." I said, grabbing my laptop from the coffee table.

"You do that while I start dinner." Linda said. That girl loves to cook. Well I do too but I do the baking. A few minutes into editing I decided to post the picture we took with Jc.

 "Linda! Want me to post the picture on your instagram too?" I shouted, as I went through her bag. She has a lot of things she doesn't need in here.

"Yeah! She shouted. Finding her phone I unlocked it and screenshot my picture from instagram and was about to post it on instagram.

"What do you want the caption to be?!" I shouted.

"THIRDWHEELING." She shouted.After getting tons of likes. I put the phones aside and went back to editing our vlog. Linda and I have been vlogging for about two years. We share the same channel but I have my own baking channel. On our vlogging channel we have about 174 subscribers and on my channel I have 957 subscribers.

"Oh my gosh, he just posted our picture on his instagram!" Linda screamed, as I was eating my chicken salad.

"What!" I said, about to choke on a piece of salad. Quickly unlocking my phone and checking instagram. He had tagged us in the picture.

"Met these lovely subs today. I love how down to earth they are." Linda read.

"No way and he added the blush emoji and hearts. Awe." I said, giving the picture a like.

"We made it on to his instagram!" Linda said, as she started bobbing her head back and forth. After eating dinner and fan girling we finished editing our vlog and posted the video. We got ready for bed and called it a night.

__________

Author's note:

Hiya guys, thanks for actually reading this. It's important. I want this to actually get a lot of reads and votes. And if it does the faster I'll post the chapters. :)

-K