Chapter 5

Maddie Kempf

Linda and I are being escorted to the smaller youtuber panel. Our meet & greet was going very slow that there weren't much fan of ours to meet. I sat on the table as Linda sat behind the table on a chair.

Grabbing my phone, putting in my passcode I opened twitter.

"Hey Linda let's get our meet and greet poppin'" I said, as I took a selfie of us. Quickly posting the picture up with the caption 'Come meet us. We're in the south room.'

"Hopefully that works."

"We'll wait and see." Linda said, scrolling on her phone.

"I guess your meet andd greet is still dry?" Jc said, as he plotted himself on the table next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I said, as I looked up to meet his eyes.

"I asked to get my meet and greet located with yours." He said, as fans started lining up.

"You didn't have to do that." Linda said, as she stood up and stood by my side.

"Andrea and Kian said they'd stop by." He said, as the fans came up to us one by one.

Meeting our fans was such a great experience. Even just meeting youtube fans was crazy. I connected with a few fans. Andrea and Kian did stop for awhile at different times Andrea came after her meet and greet and Kian came before his meet and greet.

Right now I'm in Jc's hotel laying on his bed while he plays with my hair. Why is my head resting on his chest and letting him be so close to me?

"What's wrong?" He asks, as he noticed I'm being to quite.

"I haven't been able to be in someone else's arms that weren't my ex." I said, as I sat up as he did the same.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Nate. I was in a relationship with him. It was an abusive one." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Look at me Maddie, I would never hurt you or let anybody hurt you." He said, tilting my chin up to meet his eyes. He's being so sincere and honest. Maybe I can trust him but I still have to keep my distance from him.

Jccaylen

Maddie and I were talking for a good hour or two until we decided to join everybody down at the party. She seemed better after we talked like if what she had told me helped her open up to me.

"I'm going back out there." Maddie shouted, as she pointed at the dance floor. I nodded my head and watched her as she made her way through to Linda's side. She swayed her hips back and forth moving with the rhythm of the song.

"You definitely like her." Kian said, as he patted my back and handed me a water bottle.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You haven't taken your eyes off of her." He said, as my eyes switched from Maddie's body to Kian's face.

"You know when you don't want to let go of somebody because you had this strong connection but you know you have to let them go. Well that's how I feel about her like I can't let her go even though we're not together." I said.

"Man, you're in love with her." Kian said.

"Love her? I barely know her."

"Trust me, I've been there. Even though it's too early to know that you love her. I call it." He said. I shouldn't be afraid but I am. What if she can't love me because she's been in a abusive relationship before. How will I know that I'm hurting her? Maybe I should control myself and try to take things slow.