Chapter 4

Jccaylen

How could someone hurt Maddie? She's sweet and full of energy. Good thing the cops are on the look out for Nate. I don't know the full story but I know that Maddie's been through a hard life. I couldn't get my mind off of Maddie.

"Hey." I heard coming from behind me.

"Hey." I said, as I stopped scrolling through my twitter.

"Can I join you?" Maddie said, as she turned the tv on and sat next to me.

"How are you?" I asked, locking my phone and putting it aside.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked, ignoring my question. I had my eyes on her. Her hand was shaking as she held the control in her hands.

"Maddie." I called out.

"What?" She said, as my hand met hers. She stoped shaking and sank a little further into the couch.

"I'm here for you and I don't just say that. I mean it. I'm here for you, even though you don't know me. I mean you do know me but not all of me and I want to get to know you." I said, as she locked her eyes on me.

"I know and I'm scared Jc." She said, as she laid down and her head was on my lap.

"Why are you scared?" I asked, as I ran my hand through her hair.

"Because of that bastard. Whenever there's someone in my life he makes them leave me. And I can't trust anybody. It's hard for me to tell you all this but I'm telling so your aware. In case I push you away. I don't want to push you away. But I won't be able to help myself." She said, as she let go of a sigh she was holding in.

No words were exchanged. I just kept my fingers running through her hair and soon enough she fell asleep. She looked peaceful while sleeping. Like nothing was on her mind. Maddie needs guy friends in her life. She can't keep pushing every guy in her life away.

Maddie Kempf

Vidcon starts today. I'm in my hotel room getting ready while Linda orders breakfast. It's been a crazy week for us at work. We've been selling like crazy and it's getting exhausting. But I'm happy we're getting a ton of orders in for birthday parties.

"It's already packed." JJ said, as he walked through the front door.

"Well at least we'll be able to hang with you the entire time." I said, as I finished curling my hair.

"Whoa, you look good with curls." JJ said, as he hugged me.

"Thanks and we ordered some food. Just in case your hungry." Linda said, as it was her turn to use to curling wand.

"I'm starving." He said, as he sat on the bathroom counter.

"Can you pass me that makeup bag?" I said, as I pointed behind JJ. He handed me the bag and we talked about how he think we should do a photoshoot at the bakery.

We had the VIP access thanks to myself. So Linda could meet all the Youtubers she could. I'm a fan of many Youtubers but I like respecting their personal life.

"Okay, come on you guys need to meet Andrea." JJ said, as we followed him. We've been meeting JJ's Youtubers friend for awhile now and it's been great. So we won't have to get in line and wait.

"Omg, I'm a fan." Andrea said, as she hugged us.

"Your a fan of ours?" Linda said.

"We're a fan of yours." I said, as we smiled.

"I wanna try your galaxy recipe. It looks so good." Andrea said, as she took her phone out. We took a couple pictures and said goodbye since she had to go to a panel. We got to meet so many Youtubers we've never heard of and it was just an incredible experience.