Introduction

Hello, I'm Chaya. I will now proceed to share stuff about my most "special" character.

This fan fiction is about my original character Flora Tennfjord Dragesjæl. She is the most serious joke I've ever made.

I'm making this as a writing exercise to further evolve her and you shall bear witness to it, however I don't have the time or energy to write a full story so this may lack plot and other crucial story elements like: structure and proofreading (no seatbelts we die like men). The only thing that matters to me is that I'm having a fun and silly time doing this.

That being said, the lead up to the Grand Final of Eurovision 2024 was not very fun. I don't believe I'm skilful enough to handle the whole Isr@el and Joost situation in a proper way, so as of writing this I will not focus on it. Fvck the EBU for their greed and bad management.

Anyway back to the fun~ We stand a Swiss enby legend and a Croatian big boy! Words can't describe how much I love Marko and how proud I am of him for going from a Dora spare to the ESC tele winner and second overall.

This story takes place in a universe like Flora's but it is not cannon to her original story.

Also if you have any questions about Flora, Eurovision related or not, please ask them. Your questions make her stronger.

 Your questions make her stronger

⭒˚

⋆⭒

「Log Ⴇ̴̢̞͔̯͆̑͌͂̄͜ς̶̢̣̩̗̥́́̎́͝0̶̨̮̭̹̦̊̈́͆̚̚0̸̨̰̹͉̭͑̑̀̂̈́୧̷̢̡̛̲̪̺̈́̈͆̀

I've decided to check out another of the major ɿ̷̛̞̲̳̟̫̄͌̈́͝ȉ̵͙̻͉̣̮͊̈́̍̈v̸̧̢̜͎̜͑̉͋͌̚ɘ̴̤̬̝̫̗̇̊̓̽͘ɿ̴̢͖͖͓̦͋̂͑̒͗ƨ̵̹̠̹̬̯́̈̔̑̕.」