Chapter 7: Moon BIG?

Grian

Grian needed to observe something. He would leave plenty of room for Scar's mansion but first he had to build a small observatory. It was a simple design: copper roof, white concrete walls with an iron telescope filled with glass.

He took a look through the telescope at what else than the moon? He took notes of the moon's measurements and how much of the glass it took up at that time. He then came back a day later at the same time to measure the moon once more.

It was definitely getting bigger.

Grian pondered this realization. How could a solid piece of rock that orbits the world grow in size?

That's when Grain realized: it wasn't getting bigger...it was getting closer...

Boss Beth

A battle erupted in The Octagon that day. A flurry of arrows and fire charges flew from Doc's traps.

Helsknight drew two iron blades and expertly spun them around him and Technoblade to slice the arrows out of the air. Techno did not have to move a muscle. Beth was keen on giving him a proper workout.

Beth lunged forward at Technoblade but The Silence stepped in front of her and brought down his massive blade onto hers, causing it to shatter. The Silence grabbed Beth by the collar and threw her aside.

"Were they working together?" Beth wondered as she collapsed.

Her theory was disproved by Technoblade sliding in front of The Silence.

"Hold it buddy. Light has MY precious artifact. So how about you just pack it up and go-"

Techno's threat was interrupted by The Silence knocking Techno aside and marching toward Light.

Light cowered in terror. It was then a grouping of vines from the forest on the outside punched its way through the nearby wall of The Octagon and punched The Silence toward the other side of the area.

Helsknight wasted no time in twirling his blades and lunging at Light, but Doc and Ren stepped in and began to fight him off.

Technoblade took his chance and lunged at Light, tackling her off the bed she was sitting on and pinning her to the floor.

"WHERE'S MY DIAMOND?!" Techno shouted into her face.

Techno looked around Light to see where she could have hidden the massive stone. He then looked to her hand and saw the ring.

"YOU DESTROYED IT?!"

"I just woke up and it was on us!" Light shouted in her defense.

"Us?"

Light realized her mistake immediately.

Technoblade looked toward Beth's weakened body slumped against a pillar. Sure enough, on her right hand there was a matching ring with the rest of Tommy's diamond.

"YOU'RE USING IT FOR A PAIR OF WEDDING RINGS?!" Techno screamed.

"Well it's not like we're ACTUALLY getting married," Light tried to cover, completely missing the point. "I mean we're too young. And it's not like-"

Techno was sick of hearing it. He raised his enchanted netherite sword and pinned down Light's right hand in order to slice it off.

Beth vaulted to Light's side and grabbed Technoblade by the collar, lifting him up into the air.

"Get your HANDS off my WIFE," she said.

Beth then slammed Techo into the bed, smashing it to pieces.