𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 💝.

recap-
okay i'll go see what i can use fom Jaylas closet. I walked over to her clost and found something to wear.

Javon and me waited for his famiy to finish getting ready. We went downstairs and sat next to Jaden who was taking pictures i just had to photo bomb him thats what im for ofc. "Bro Y/n i looked hella good in that one" he said as he showed me the photo " but i looked even better" i said with a smile as i put my head on wannas shoulder.

If you told me i would be here months ago i wouldn't belive you, Javon and me dating his siblings turning into my favorite people and his parents my family and now i was going 𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 💝. I loved even just thinking about it and how i felt so welcomed into his family and thats when my phone rang it was from Instagram Jaden tagged me in something.

 I loved even just thinking about it and how i felt so welcomed into his family and thats when my phone rang it was from Instagram Jaden tagged me in something

⚪️⚫️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚫️⚪️@ onwardjdub: glad to say your my brothers gf and my sister in law @ itsY/n 🗣

⚫️⚫️⚪️
@ onwardjdub: glad to say your my brothers gf and my sister in law @ itsY/n 🗣

Comments off.

his family was ready so we got up and headed to the car we drove for like what felt hours of maybe it was just because Wanna was being so annoying he would poke at my side or just pull my hair and looked away as if i didn't know it was him. We made it to the restaurant and i sat down in between Javon and Daelo my favorite Waltons, his family and me talked and made jokes which made me feel good in some type of way. Sooner or later we got our food and were going to leave but before that a couple of fans wanted pictures with Javon and me.

We left and went to the waltons house and thats when i got a call from my manger. They were saying that i had a up coming interview and had to be there Friday i didn't really like interviews because they would get personal and my life was not the best i guess you could say but that all changed when Wanna came into my life. I didn't go to school i did everything online and didn't mind it at all i liked my life and most of all the people.

many hours later.

Javon, Jaden and me were in the living room watching a movie while his parents and Jayla were out some where. We watched many movies until Jaden fell asleep me and wanna were cuddling and i kissed his forehead going down to his cheek his face got warm and his cheeks bright pink making me smile. We made eye contact and kissed I cupped his cheeks and smiled into the kissed he slowly pulled away for air and smiled i swear his smile made me sooo happy it was just so contagious and bright. I felt so inloveee i never wanted to let go of him and i hope he doesn't wanna let me go because thats the last thing i would want. I had been hurt in the past and didn't want to even think Javon would do something like that.

I was overthinking for no reason Javon wasn't like the other boys he is special he does love me I have never heard him say it but his actions say alot. Hes not like the others he doesn't hide his phone, he post me and doesn't always wanna kiss I know that sounds like the noting but like I said I went thur alot and that was just some of it.

A/n: Running out of ideas tbh!!!
622 words