𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 🎀.

I had woked up because my phone started to ring I picked it up and it was my manger she called to remind me about my 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 today at 3:00. It was 10:00 when i went back to sleep cuddled in Javons arms setting a alarm to wake me up at 12:00 i was very sleepy from last night. I went back to sleep knowing i was probably going to oversleep but being here with Javon was better than any interview if you ask me, he pulled me closer to him and i soon fell asleep.

I woke up with Javon kissing my forehead thats the best way to wake up. "Goodmorning ma" said Javon as he looked at me " Goodmorning bae" i say as i kissed his cheek "what time is it wanna" i asked "its 12:00 ma" he said. I got up and started getting ready Wanna just looked at me confused "What are you getting ready for?" He asked very confused "I didn't tell you i have a interview" i said as i looked back at him "oh okay im going to get something to eat you get ready ma". I got in the shower picked a outfit and did my makeup/hair

 I got in the shower picked a outfit and did my makeup/hair

Outfit🎀.

Shoes 🎀

Shoes 🎀.

I had finished getting ready and went downstairs to see Wanna and Jayla making something in the kitchen, it was pancakess!! "Where is Daelo and the others?" I asked "Um Daelo and Jaden are sleeping and Mom and Dad are out working" said Jayla. I ran upstairs to Daelos room and woke him up "wakey wakey sleepy head" i whispered "hi Y/n" Daelo said with a smile, i picked him up and took him downstairs to watch tv. After that i went to Jadens room i opened the door and jumped on his bed as i heard him say "Y/nnn get outtt its early" "Jaden its almost 2:00 buddy" i said as I pull his blanket off him and left.

I went downstairs and Javon had made me pancakes. "Thank you bae" i said as i kissed his cheek "Ofc ma". We ate and it was 3:00 by the time we finished eating we cleaned up and Javon took me to my interview I kissed him goodbye and he left.

Interview 🎀.

i

nt: Im here with the one and only Y/n Y/l.
Y/n: thank your for having me here.
int: So Y/n we know you have been in the movies Screm 5 and 6, Iron man, The fallout and Finestkind.
Y/n: yes i have been in all those movies.
Int: Any up coming movies or shows??
Y/n: Even if I was working on something I wouldn't be able to tell you.
Int: Well is it true your dating Javon "Wanna" Walton??
Y/n: yes im dating Wanna
Int: There is a rumor your going to be in Deadpool & Wolverine coming out July 26?
Y/n: Like i said i cant say anything.
Int: OK next question Would you date a fan?
Y/n : Im dating Wanna so no
Int: how did you start acting??
Y/n: I started with just voicing for cartoons like Rainbow dash from My little pony, Coraline and Frankie Stein from Monster High and soon started with bigger movies like Scream 5 and 6.
Int: Any words for your fan base ??
Y/n: Just thank you for the support in everything i do and all of the edits.
Int: Have you every thought of boxing?
Y/n: Im leaving boxing to Javon fs.
Int: Okay well thank you for being here today Y/n.
Y/n: Thank you for having me!!

A/n: this one was short fr !!
629 words