𝓗𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂 💋.

It was the moring after our date and Wanna was still sleeping i got up to go to the bathroom and washed my face and was i was drying my neck when i say it was that a 𝓗𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂? I started to rub my neck and noting came off... i walked over to Wanna and woke him up "Javon wake up" i said moving him "what happened Y/n" he said half alseep. "You happened" i said with a serious face "what are you talking about Y/n" he said as he sat up confused. "Im talking about this Wanna" i said as i point to my neck " ohhh yea about thatt" He said looking down. "What do you mean Wanna" i asked confused "So like um last night we were just kissing right and after a while you fell asleep and i just wanted to mark territory" he said " mark territory??" I said laughing.

We talked for while and then i went to shower and just thought about what his parents were going to say what if they thought him and me did something else i swear i love this boy with my whole heart but the thing with the hickey went a little to far. I know we arent 12 any more to be worried about this stuff but still it made me sick to my stomach thinking what people would say and even worst his family... ughhh i hate overthinking stuff and mostly things that arent even worth it. I finished showering and changed, did my makeup and other stuff the only bad thing i couldn't cover the hickey.. and i would leave it but this shit was just big and sort of purple/redish since it was just from last night.

I thought to my self "wtf is this kid a vampire or what"🧍🏻‍♀️ i finished getting ready and went downstairs "Hey wanna " i said as i kissed his cheek "hey ma" he said "what you making" i asked "just eggs with bacon you want anything ma??" He asked with a smile "no thanks bae just whatever you make". "Okay well go sit down love and i can take you the food" he said as he kissed my forehead "ok thank you my love". I swear i love cooking but when i with Javon he didn't let me cook it made me mad but i enjoyed eating whatever he made for me. "Here ma" he said as he put my food down "thank you my loveee" i said with a smile "so what are we doing today" he asked "i dont really know" i said as i put bacon into my mouth. "My parents are still sleeping so we cant really go anywhere" he said "we can watch a movie or something" i said " what if we go live on my acc?" He asked " yea sure wanna" We finished eating and went up to his room to start the live.

The live.
"Hey guys its Wanna" " And y/n" i added on to what he said. And thats when the live started to fill up with question and commets.

User1244: SHIPPPP!!!
Jaylawaltonoffical: chat whats on Y/ns neck
Y/nstan1: did yall see jaylas comment
Onwardjdub: oh shittt 🤣!!!
Javonstan: so um why she with our man??
Y/nxJavon: some of yall needa stay quiet because Y/n finna clap back fr.
Onwardnation: yo whats up tribe
Javonsfan6: oh shit chat Dj on here

Wanna and me started to read the comments "whats on Y/ns neck" wanna read out loud "its a bruise from when me and wanna were outside" i said as i looked up at him " oh um yea from when were outside" he said trying not to laugh. "Hey Dj" i said with a smile "yoo wsp dad" Javon said as he looked at the live "y/n finna clap back" i said as i laughed " um guys that was one time i swear im not mean" i told the live. We answered more question and soon ended the live stream as it was around 5:00, Wanna got into the shower and i got on tiktok just looking at edits of me and wanna

A/n: lowkey getting boring im really sorry !!
714 words!!