𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 🦖.

Wanna and me had been dating for what felt forever it had only been 4 months but im so in love with him and so is he. His parents called it puppy love but his siblings called it cringe maybe they were just jealous because Javon and me are not cringe.

What Javon and me had was 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮🦖. I know it was too soon to say that but i could feel that me and him were going to be somewhere big in the future but most of all together which made me feel happy and very safe in some way. Javon and me were still in bed cuddling i had been awake for a while but he was still sleeping as i played with his hair while watching tiktoks

  Javon and me were still in bed cuddling i had been awake for a while but he was still sleeping as i played with his hair while watching tiktoks

⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️@ ItsY/n: we got that dope love 🦖💘!!!  @wanna Comments @ Onwardjdub: goals fr

⚫️⚪️
@ ItsY/n: we got that dope love 🦖💘!!! @wanna
Comments
@ Onwardjdub: goals fr.
^ itsY/n: you will find someone dw!!
@ Jaylawaltonoffical: how cuteee💞!!
^ itsY/n: love yaa !!😘
@ onwardnation: puppy love 🐶.
^ itsY/n: yes very muchhh 💖
@ tribe6strong: we love you Y/n 💝.
^ itsY/n: 💖💖💖!!!

Wanna soon woke up and looked up at me "Goodmorning ma" he said with a smile "Goodmorning sleepy head" i told him as i kissed his forehead. "I love your kisses" he told me "and i love kissing you" i said as i kissed his forehead again "i know you do you do it alot" he said as he laughed "yea i guess you could say i do love". The door opened and it was his mom "hey kiddos me and dad are going to get food yall want anything" she asked smiling "um can you just me watermelon pretty please" i asked "yea Y/n dw sweetheart and you Wanna?" She asked him "um anything is fine mom thanks" he said "okay kids Dad and me will be back soon" she said as she closed the door.

I was laying on Wanna, my head on his chest as his hands went up and down on my back "I gotta get up ma" he whispered as i turned my head to look at him "im not moving" i said "you dont have to" he said laughing as he sat up. You wrap your hands around his neck as he places his hands under your thighs holding you as he stands up "where are we going?" I asked with a smile, resting my head on his shoulder "downstairs im bored of being in my room" he said as he walked down the stairs. We got downstairs and his siblings were just laughing "what is that about" Jayla asked "she didn't let me go so i had to make it work" he responded "yall are such goals i swear" she said smiling "thank you Jayla" I said looking up at her.

His parents soon got home and we went to help unpack everything they got. I saw my watermelon and thanked them "thanks Jess and Dj for getting me the watermelon" i said with a smile "Yea np sweetheart" Jess said.
I started to eat and soon felt a pair on hands wrap around my waist it was Javon "you finna share ma?" He asked "yea love" i said as i put watermelon into his mouth "thanks ma" he said with the watermelon in his mouth. We finished the watermelon and cleaned up a little bit before going to the living room to watch a movie tbh thats all me and Javon have been doing. We were going to watch "The night before christmas" we have been watching those types of movies since we started dating it was our thing ig. "Javon" i said "Yea ma?" He asked "im bored of being here all day" i whined "we could go out if you want?" He asked. "Yea i would love that" i told him "ok ma go get ready" he said as he kissed my cheek. I ran upstairs and looked in his closet since most of my clothes were in there since i lowkey just live here well not really sometimes i go home and just chill when im not here with the Waltons. I changed and went downstairs.

A/n: Outfit and the date idea well be in the next part !!
720 words.