𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 🫀.

Javon was still in the shower and his phone was on his bed side table. I opened his phone and his lockscreen was a old picture of us which made me smile but you know what would be even better a picture that would remind him of what he did. I looked for the picture i had took yesterday and changed his 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷🫀.

 I looked for the picture i had took yesterday and changed his 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷🫀

the lockscreen (also the hickey).

I put this phone back down and just waited for him to come out. After a while he came out and his hair was all wet and his eyes were just so dreamy. "Earth to Y/nnn" he said joking "hey my love" i said as he sat down "hey ma" he said as he kissed my cheeck " how was your shower love" i asked "it was okay ig" he said. "Come here i wanna cuddle with you" i told him as i patted the other side of the bed "im coming ma " he said as he jumped onto the bed. He layed down and we cuddled while watching The lorax until we fell alseep.

The next moring.
I woke up with Javon kissing my head going down to my cheek. "I love waking up like this" i said as i smile "And i love you ma" he said as he kissed my forehead.  "Can i go shower bae" i asked "yea my love" he told me as he smiled I got up and got into the shower. I heard the door open and it was wanna holding his phone looking at me "really ma?" He asked "yea my love its better" i said laughing "i mean yea ma well finished showering and head downstairs we might go out later" he said as he left. I finished doing my thing and changed into something nice but simple, i walked down stairs and saw Jayla "omgg hey Cookie!!" I said as i hugged her "Y/nnn my favv" she said as she hugged me back "i havent seen you in like 2 days i swear" i said as i pulled out of the hug. "I missed you love" She said "i missed you way more Jayy!!" i said as i smiled " so about your neck Y/n spill da tea" she said laughing "its noting i fell asleep and wanna just over kissed ig" i said "over kissed really Y/n" she said looking at me "yes Jayla over kissed".

We talked and laughed and i felt a cold hand touch my thigh. It was Wanna i smiled and he put this head on my shoulder as i was talking to Jayla about random ass things i swear me and this girl are just weird.🧍🏻‍♀️ Later Jaden came down "yoooo wsp guys" he said as he came down the stairs "hey Jaden" we all said as we smiled "soo like what we finna do today" he asked as he sat down on the sofa "um idk thats a good question" added Wanna. "We are going out to eat" his parents said they said walking down the stairs "that scared the shit out of me i swearr" i said "no but real shit" Jaden added "So are you kids ready?" They asked "um yea sure" we all said as we looked at eachother.

We got into the car and made it to the restaurant. It was the restaurant where Javon and me first met i loved this place maybe not so much the place i guess it was more of the things that happened here.💘 We all got out of the car Javon and me holding hands and his family just smiling at us as we walked into the restaurant.

Waiter: How many people?
Javon:Just 7 people miss.
Waiter: okay please follow me to your table.

We followed behind her and sat down, we got our menú and soon ordered food and drinks. We ate and talked but all of a sudden i felt Javons hand on my thigh he started rubbing his thumb up and down which made me feel safe i looked up at him and pecked his lips.

A/n: lowkey very short but somewhat good 😘😘!!!
702 words